Dodge ram 4X4 Question

Started by Tvillebob, March 01, 2007, 12:13:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tvillebob

Does any one know about a Dodge ram 4X4...Last weekend I replaced my heads and I had to disconnect a bunch of stuff I think i for got to plug something back in because my 4h and 4L is not working anymore. Is there any wiring or vacuum lines that connect at the top end of the Motor? If any one else has any ideas on what might be wrong plz help I don't want to take it to a shop and it turn out to be something unplugged

MuddFreak77

Does the lever move?  DOes the light turn on on the dash?  If yes and yes and the front end is not engaging, you probably have a vaccum line that is disconnected.  Should go to the front Diff. Depending on the year of course.
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

Tvillebob

The lever does move you can feel it going into gears but the light is not comming on...The light switch is in the front axle...The transfer case and the transmission only has 2,000 miles on it...The truck is a 1999 Ram 1500...I tried to trace the vacuum line and i lost it after it went to the transfer case

Tvillebob

I will try the vacuum lines today when i get home thanks for the info MuddFreak77

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com