Man it's rough!

Started by GrizzlyGator, March 01, 2007, 05:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrizzlyGator

Man it sure is rough since joining ATVFlorida back in Dec. 2004 and still being called a NEWBIE  :'(, guess I need to type more and read less  ;) Heading up to Durhamtown March 18th anybody else gonna be there?

dynodon

Well, atleast NO one can call you a post sleeper !!!!LOL   Hang in there, peaple will get to know you eventually ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

GrizzlyGator

Quote from: dynodon on March 01, 2007, 05:40:31 PM
Well, atleast NO one can call you a post sleeper !!!!LOL   Hang in there, peaple will get to know you eventually ;)

10-4, dynodon;I was only having some fun with the term (newbie) I guess I'm a chronic lurker  8)

VForcedave

You can do what some people do, go into the For Sale section and pretend your interested in everything that gets posted. We all know who that is. lol.   
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.