STAY AWAY FROM extrememotorsales.com!! Cheats, Liars, and thieves!!

Started by (.Y.), February 25, 2007, 08:53:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

(.Y.)

Unless you want to be screwed too, stay away from TGT companies or any of their scamming sites.  Once they get your order, they will never answer the phone, or respond to your emails.  Just do a google on their name and the words rip off and you'll see i'm not alone.

BEWARE!!

SkyHighT100

We have a "Good, Bad, and Ugly" Section for a reason. I have a feeling though that since this is your first post and considering what your "Screen name" is, not many people are probably going to take you too seriously.
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

94Hardbody4x4

Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

Ida_Mann

I for one am mesmorized for some reason by the swcreen name and feel the need to do whatever they say ;-)

moved

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Mrs.Nightbreed

Quote from: Ida_Mann on February 26, 2007, 12:47:46 AM
I for one am mesmorized for some reason by the swcreen name and feel the need to do whatever they say ;-)

moved

Id@

:R

Isn't that the place that used to be a site sponsor? I think I remember seeing complaints like that back when they were on the board too.

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on February 26, 2007, 04:13:54 AM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on February 26, 2007, 12:47:46 AM
I for one am mesmorized for some reason by the swcreen name and feel the need to do whatever they say ;-)

moved

Id@

:R

Isn't that the place that used to be a site sponsor? I think I remember seeing complaints like that back when they were on the board too.

i believe you are right
and i agree with you ida.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Chuck_Norris

I was one of the many who commented on their customer "NO" service. Still to this day I order parts from them and never did receive them. I ended up selling the mini quad to avoid further headachs

greenmachine

Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on February 26, 2007, 04:13:54 AM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on February 26, 2007, 12:47:46 AM
I for one am mesmorized for some reason by the swcreen name and feel the need to do whatever they say ;-)

moved

Id@

:R

Isn't that the place that used to be a site sponsor? I think I remember seeing complaints like that back when they were on the board too.
Yes they were a site sponsor & sold the chinese garbage. There were many people on this site that had this exact experience. Go to other atv sites as well & you will see the same responses from their customers. As with anything on the net, do your homework 1st. I beleive this guys post without hesitation because the same types of posts are on every forum out there for a few years now. this company is full of holes & incompetants. I remember his advertising picture on here showed his 4 or 5 yr old riding ballzout through a long mudpuddle on a little 50cc without a helmet.

Loven It

Personal experience as well - they are rude, tell you an item is in stock, but if you call Kazuma headquarters in Dallas they show they do not have the item in stock. Tell them that "oh no we have it here". Get there they do not have it in stock...although I will say she did take it off another quad that was on the floor. Still the point though...

Not to mention we thought they were giving us a spark plug for our hassels and it turns out to be a 10.00 spark plug. I have never paid that much for a spark plug, let alone for a Kazuma.......
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

greenmachine

Hope everyone who clicks on their header on the ATVFL homepage reads this 1st.

Loven It

Quote from: greenmachine on March 01, 2007, 07:07:51 PM
Hope everyone who clicks on their header on the ATVFL homepage reads this 1st.

I have seen there name on a few different spots here......nice ripping members off where they have their name in more than one place.
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

mongo

Although they do have some cool sound effects on their site, just look at the stuff. Anyone with any knowledge of off road bikes/ATV's should have enough since to stay away from this stuff. Stick to the name brands..............with anything you buy.

Mongo
Honda CRF 250x
Honda CRF 150
Honda CRF 230F
Suzuki RM 125 (144)

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming...
WOW--What a Ride!