Horse Hole Creek Riding?

Started by IXIswamperIXI, February 22, 2007, 05:38:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IXIswamperIXI

Has anyone ever been there? If so I kinda got the idea from the web page it is kinda a competion more so than just riding.  And it kinda looks small.  It would be a LONG drive for me to go without yalls opinions.  I also read you have to camp off site and you cant start "bogging" until 10am till 5:30pm.  I really haven't heard anything on this forum about this place just wanting everyones opinion who has been there.

  Thanks
         Swamper

Web page is http://www.mudup.com/index.html
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

eldiablo64

I've been there it was ok I guess.I ride a sport quad and there is a small trail loop if you wanna call it that.quite a few sand piles to jump.not a very big mud area for atv's but there were quite a few playin in the mud.and it costs $12.to ride there
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

IXIswamperIXI

Thanks for the info I kinda got the same feeling just from reading the web page I probley wont make that drive LOL it would be about 6 hours i think
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

FOREMANRON

DON`T WASTE YOUR TIME WENT THERE FOR NEW YEARS AND WAS NOT HAPPY.
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

IXIswamperIXI

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

yunt2ride

I'm close to it and do not go. Been one time and didn't care for it. Come to L-Cross in Okeechobee for their adult event March 2,3,4th. Closer to you to. We drive almost 5 hours to get to L-cross and enjoy it.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

IXIswamperIXI

Yea I have been to L cross and C&R many times just looking for new places.
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com