Kisatchee

Started by lisa, February 15, 2007, 02:32:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lisa

  Okay folks,

  I told you what Mr. Lint had done in Kisatchee National Forest. I know have documentation on that, newspaper articles, letters written to Mr. Lint, political cartoons of what happened, and much more.

  I will be posting most of this up on my forum over the next several days. Why am I doing this? After all the controversy, because I would like to see those who defend Mr. Lint explain why they still take the stance after I provide proof, some written by Mr. Lint, some written by reporters, photos etc.

  Also, there are folks on here now, that weren't here for the initial threads. Lastly, because ya'll need to understand just how important this is, how serious it is, and that it has happened in areas where folks said it couldn't happen to them.

   Florida Equal Access

  I drive school bus, I am busy with family, and other hobbies. It is going to take me a couple of days to get this up. I hope those of you serious about keeping out trails open will check it out.

  Thank you.
In His Hands,
Lisa
In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
Mark Twain - Notebook, 1904

Ida_Mann

I'd be interested in seeing, thank you for grabbing that.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."