Going to northport

Started by Njoutlaw88, May 06, 2005, 10:52:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Njoutlaw88

I am going to north port this saturday. I am parking far away from yorkshire but I still plan to ride there. Are the cops usually out there on saturday? I usually go durning the week.

450RRRR

we went last friday and rode for 5 hours and never saw  anyone the whole day. the week end before ( sat.)we were ask to leave.. i saw many people getting tickets by the wooden jumps.. that end is off limits for sure. you may want to check out arcadia. small, but they leave you alone

Njoutlaw88

Quotewe went last friday and rode for 5 hours and never saw  anyone the whole day. the week end before ( sat.)we were ask to leave.. i saw many people getting tickets by the wooden jumps.. that end is off limits for sure. you may want to check out arcadia. small, but they leave you alone

How do you get there?

450RRRR


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com