pax track 2-10

Started by WOODY_450r, February 07, 2007, 01:11:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WOODY_450r

will anybody be at pax for the race saturday night?
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

53yfz450

me and im pretty sure lots of others will be at the banquet for the SSQSA
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

quadsonly4

I hope that all quads will be at Bithlo Sat.  No quads should be at Pax for the performace this season.

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

We are planing on being there with the mini quads. Does any mini quads show? I cant get any info from pax if any show up I have e-mailed no answer.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

racingbroke

I believe that Bithlo will be having a race saturday night and I know there will be a some minis there from the SSQSA banquet that will probably race - us being one  :)
Samantha #19
McGrath Race Team