super bowl!!!!!!!!

Started by lil fat rider, February 04, 2007, 01:51:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

who do you think is gonna win???

bears!!!
8 (28.6%)
colts=(
20 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Voting closed: February 06, 2007, 01:51:15 PM

lil fat rider

who are you going for im going for the bears!!!
 98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

Eric5555

[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

FOREMANRON

2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

Hondabeefast

Go Colts!!!        8)

It really doesnt matter who wins to me but i like the colts more than the Bears
02' Honda CR125
05' Honda 450R

exrider

I'm taking the colts giving 6 1/2 and the over at 49 points.
If all goes well new Holeshots on the Ex.
2000 400ex
2003 300ex
1997 kawi 220
1988 lt80

Sometimes I think the Gene Pool could use some Clorine

Jeepin'

This SuperBowl im just looking forward to the Wings ::) Poor Patriots :(

lil fat rider

Quote from: Jeepin' on February 04, 2007, 03:05:08 PM
This SuperBowl im just looking forward to the Wings ::) Poor Patriots :(
same here but im also waiting to get $150 from my uncle after the bears win
 98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

1FasterBlaster

Don't care for either team, but I'd choose the Colts by 2 T.D.

ebtrx450r

Go Bud Light in the bud Bowl!!!! lol I'm more interested in the commercials. I don't really care who wins.

bmd11

I'm in for the commercials too! I can't stand those stinky bears... So...

GO COLTS!!!
'92 LT250R #11- Sold * * * '96 LT80 #24- For sale * * * '87 LT80 #16- For sale

Quad32x

Manning played for Tenn. Vols and Grossman played for the Gators. Im a Gator fan so Go Bears ! ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Chuck_Norris

being from chi-town I gotta roll with Da-Bears and their superbowl shuffle of 85

#13_LT-R450

Bears already scored a TD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude that was sick!!! :o
LT-R = SICK!!!!

Why stroke it two times when you can stroke it four?

bigscrub79

Quote from: #13_LT-R450 on February 04, 2007, 06:29:34 PM
Bears already scored a TD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude that was sick!!! :o
Just remember Ohio State doin the same thing, you all saw how well that turned out for them. I am goin for the Bears though.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Jeepin'

Colts got it.  Won 100.00 bucks.

Fox17

Quote from: Quad32x on February 04, 2007, 04:34:00 PM
Manning played for Tenn. Vols and Grossman played for the Gators. Im a Gator fan so Go Bears ! ;)


same here.  :( them dang colts had to go and win. i hate peyton manning. with a passion. that dumb volunteer. at least he never beat the Gators. 0-4 lol.

exrider

Colts covered but lost the over . Still owe the juice. If they would of kicked the field goal at the end the over/under would have been a push. Oh well.
2000 400ex
2003 300ex
1997 kawi 220
1988 lt80

Sometimes I think the Gene Pool could use some Clorine

1FasterBlaster

   I was close.I predicted they were gonna win by 14.I thought it turned out to be an awsome game!!

susieblazer

comercials were lame this year , only 1 funny one ..............
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Jeepin'

Quote from: susieblazer on February 05, 2007, 06:46:05 PM
comercials were lame this year , only 1 funny one ..............

The BudLight one with the rock/paper/scissors was the best. :D

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com