WOW didnt think the new kawi could look this good!!

Started by 53yfz450, February 02, 2007, 10:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

53yfz450

after seeing the pics of the new kawi 450 i didnt think you could do anything to make that quad look good. after seeing this i was amazed this quad looks good!!!

http://www.atvriders.com/atvnews/kawasaki2007joshcreamerkfx450r.html
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

qt314nfla


Jeepin'

I like the look from the front, but from the side it looks kinda ehhh....

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

i have been waiting to see one of their bikes. that thing is nasty! i bet that pro circuit motor rips!  >:D
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

450rutmaker

7399 I hope it does I was gonna order one but about had a heart attack when the price was stated
07 Renegade 800 32 Silverbacks

svtbolt04

I want to see the ride william yokely will be riding this year.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

lugnuts

7399.00 is cheep st.pete kawasaki priced it to a co-worker for 7999.00 plus fees......wow thats alot of cash but agree it look great!!!!!
2004 raptor 660r 
2006 lt80 daughter's
2006 kfx80 son's
2006 ltz 400
My son Tyler #191 on his 2006 drr 70
2010 sponsor's Modded Motorsports,East cost performance,sky power sports,lost creek cycles,vp gas,V&M racing,NBS performance,falicon,the nales family tom lisa and tc
www.moddedmotorsports.com

Fox17


kickflip42585

You really need to see the white one it looks amazing I saw pics of it from the show.
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

Jeepin'

Quote from: kickflip42585 on February 03, 2007, 12:54:27 PM
You really need to see the white one it looks amazing I saw pics of it from the show.

This one?  I like the white model best out of all the colors.


pochop7

it looks sweet....i think i like the kawi green model better even though im usually partial to the white ...

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

i am with you i love the white! i am not a fan of white but that thing is hot!  8)
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

kickflip42585

I know whatca mean about not usually being a fan of the white ones, but something about it looks just right...we had pics from when it first came out (from the dealer show) We also have a price of $7300.oo in Ft. Pierce 3 of them sold for pre-order already.
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com