im tired of pressing 1 for english

Started by shirah86, January 31, 2007, 05:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shirah86


CABLEGUY1


YFZ450-Tampa

Or press 2 for spanish that will be different lol
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

yunt2ride

In 5 years it will say press 1 for spanish, and so on until it goes through all the languages and then english will be the last option.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Jeepin'

The voice recognition ones are horrible, you say yes and they say "Im sorry, I could not understand you".  We have lost many telephones due to anger from this.

YFZ450-Tampa

Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

jocolo

just press 2 for spanish 99.9% of the times you'll still get it in english I garantee you

Anoriginal


Joedirt

I am tired of having to take a #2 in the Urinal when the stalls are full.. >:(
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Bleedsblue

Quote from: Joedirt on February 01, 2007, 08:40:23 AM
I am tired of having to take a #2 in the Urinal when the stalls are full.. >:(

It could be worse the urinals could be full and you have to use the sink.

Bill
2008 Ford F-250, 8" Fabtech Lift, 38" Kumho MTs
2007 Yamaha Rhino 660, 27" Mudbugs

Joedirt

Quote from: Bleedsblue on February 01, 2007, 01:08:32 PM
Quote from: Joedirt on February 01, 2007, 08:40:23 AM
I am tired of having to take a #2 in the Urinal when the stalls are full.. >:(

It could be worse the urinals could be full and you have to use the sink.

Bill


I hear ya......breaking it up to get down the drain is embarrassing
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

cheropride

Thats okay, I'm not kidding, I actually got a spanish telemarketing call today.  They did not speak english, well it atleast it made it easy to hang up.......
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

Gato

just figure u are at the low end of the poll
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com