Thunderbowl January 28th, 2007 photos and or video

Started by chevy57harley79, January 29, 2007, 08:26:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chevy57harley79

If you took photos or captured some video of the race, would you post them?  I was not able to get my wife to come and tape the race, but was hoping someone taped the three wheeler class.  Or you could email me at miked1957@hotmail.com.

Thanks Chris for letting us in the league and Brady for allowing us to run, look forward to the next race. 

Mike D.

1fastltr450

Mostly pics from the open class and a few from the banquet because I am slack.










2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

HondaATC









The first 5 are from Bruce King photography, man they are cool! That last one if you look close my inside tire is like an inch and a half up off the ground. The last one is the lineup for I think it was the 2nd heat taken by Southern Pools Racing.
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R


SkyHighT100

The only photos I have are of the Open class Main. I tryed to get at least one pic of everybody, but my camera was acting up so forgive me if I missed ya. I resized the pics, but still have the originals if anyone wants the better quality photos. 



























The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

Hoosier Daddy

If yall would email me whatcha have ill stick them on the website...
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

N-Tense Motorsports

Chris, I just emailed you pics from just about every class.  Use what you need  ;)
2007 SFTL Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Youth Class Champions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bud #32 
Austin #7
Scott #14
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoosier Daddy

Thanks! Ill look at them when I get home tonight.
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

HondaATC

#8
Chris when I get my pictures from Bruce King without the watermarks I'll email some scans to you. Speaking of that, what do you think of making a sticky that pictures from the latest race can always be posted in?
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

Hoosier Daddy

I can do that, but you know..... they are on the website too... ;) just click to enlarge...
Keep in mind to put them on www.floridaatv.com as well. We havea few racers from there too.
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"