So whats going on??!!

Started by Hoosier Daddy, January 30, 2007, 11:21:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoosier Daddy

yes, thats the question I keep getting about the results from Sundays race...
The truth of the matter is... I forgot the score sheets from the girls in the booth... :K
I called Brady yesterday and asked him to fax them to me. I'm sure as soon as he gets a chance he will. Then, I can get the points, winners pics, and results all up on the website..
Sorry for the delay guys, as soon as I get them Ill get everything updated.
Chris
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

1fastltr450

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on January 30, 2007, 11:21:49 AM
yes, thats the question I keep getting about the results from Sundays race...
The truth of the matter is... I forgot the score sheets from the girls in the booth... :K
I called Brady yesterday and asked him to fax them to me. I'm sure as soon as he gets a chance he will. Then, I can get the points, winners pics, and results all up on the website..
Sorry for the delay guys, as soon as I get them Ill get everything updated.
Chris

Its the 1st race guys leave the man alone, it is not like you dont know where you finished figure out you own points. Its as sasy as that.  ;D
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Hoosier Daddy

Garys already trying to butter me up for the 07 season i see.... :R :R :R
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

HillKiller

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on January 30, 2007, 01:00:46 PM
Garys already trying to butter me up for the 07 season i see.... :R :R :R
slurp, slurp. :)
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

YUP. HE IS

[attachment deleted by admin]
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

1fastltr450

what ever buttholes. I just tring to give credit where credit is do. NOw you need to huss and go to work you lazy bums
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Hoosier Daddy

mannn! YOUR SO MEAN!  >:(

No butter for you! butter nazi!!!



(seriously, I appreciate it Gary)
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"