Contributing member form N/A

Started by 1Scorpion, January 28, 2007, 02:56:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1Scorpion

 :( I tried to get a contributing member form so I could join up but the url is not working. Could some one post up a form and address please. I do not have paypal.

qt314nfla


susieblazer

 I tried to pull up the enrollment form for a pay by check too and its a no show................. :dunno.gif
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

1Scorpion

At least I'm not the only one who can't get it. This is what I find.            (The requested URL /files/ATVFlorida-enrollment.pdf was not found on this server.)

Fox17

they have updated the site a few times and that may have messed it up. send a P.M. to Mr. BoNeS and he will tell you what to do.

mrbones

Not sure where that file went. I fixed it!
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Young Gun

Yeah I was having problems with it earlier, but I thought Bones knew.  I will donate 30 bucks soon.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

1Scorpion

Quote from: Mr.BoNeS on January 29, 2007, 05:09:14 PM
Not sure where that file went. I fixed it!
Yup it worked the check is in the mail. Iknow you heard that before but it is Really !!

susieblazer


TY Mr BoNes .............I printed it up and will send it off this week ....it's $30.00 per person in the household right??
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

mrbones

Well, $30/yr per registered user on the site. Basically.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

susieblazer


  Ok ty , will just be me since Hoss400 is not into puters.............just riding ...hehhe
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

MadMudder

Hey while were talking about it, I have a quick question. Me and my dad both have accounts on this site and I was wondering if it would be possible to get both our names as contributing without having to donate 60 every year.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Fox17

Quote from: MadMudder on January 30, 2007, 09:00:37 PM
Hey while were talking about it, I have a quick question. Me and my dad both have accounts on this site and I was wondering if it would be possible to get both our names as contributing without having to donate 60 every year.


Quote from: Mr.BoNeS on January 30, 2007, 02:49:36 AM
Well, $30/yr per registered user on the site. Basically.


heres your answer. ^