Commissioners must keep there promise

Started by miamigirlrider, January 30, 2007, 04:17:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

miamigirlrider

People call the office of Commissioner Joe Martinez 305-552-1155

Drive them crazy for not keeping his promise to this crew.........

Call him and tell him he did us wrong, and that we are upset and just say how you feel.

He promised to go with us and schedule a meeting with the Miccousookee Indians

and

he promised to speak with his friend that owns a old Concrete plant in Krome to see if we can use it temporarily...

WHEN ITS TIME TO VOTE REMEMBER WHO DID NOTHING FOR THERE COMMUNITY including your kids.
[url="http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/9546/carissig18yv1bm.jpg"]http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/9546/carissig18yv1bm.jpg[/url]

lswjth2

Thxs, I just called and left a message with this secretary......

americanhighlander

#2
Boy,I hate people  tried lied to other people like this.>:(

If he hads lied before he going do it again no matter what just lame poor excuse
to runway with people that don't listen no one so make sure you let him hear you and don't give up fighting for  your rights to get place ride down there. :gh

So keep calling make wheel sqeeking so loud and don't give up your
riding rights and make this happen i know riders down south florida need place
to ride and i can understand you need place ride for all atv riders out there down in south
florida  zone down there. 8)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]