MS&G May 20th-22nd

Started by mudmaster, April 27, 2005, 08:42:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudmaster

Hello again everyone.
Its Soon time for MS&G In May.
This month we are going to try the ATV rodeo again, I hope more people come join in for some freindly fun.
This Months entertainment is Nashville recording artist "Jason Aldean" Check out his latest videos at http://www.cmt.com/artists/az/id_1919990/videos.jhtml
Opening acts are soon to be posted on L-Cross.com.
Hope to see ya' there
"mud"

P.S. There is no change in price for this show. Get off your bikes and out of your trucks, Come enjoy the Live preformance Saturday May 21 on the L-Cross stage starting @8 p.m.
later
master the mud at L-Cross X-treme Events!

MuddyGurl101

Is it going to be $30 again?
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

zin

#2
Wow..way to go Mudmaster!! Jason Aldean is on www.CMT.com in the spotlite too... should be an awesome show!!   You can count me and my gang of misfits in...

his full length version is too much...

I love the fat guy falling off the Honda Rancher....

look ma..no helmet!!

http://www.cmt.com/artists/az/id_1919990/artist.jhtml#

git r Done!!

z|n

4xPlay

I guess Jason Aldean is new.........I've never heard of him,kinda been out of the country scene for awhile
'05 Grizzly,29.5x12x12 outlaws,Gorilla axles,2in. lift,maxxis 8 spoke wheels,lift springs(highlifter),1in widetrac spacers in front,k&n,prefilter,super trapp,dynojet,Power
Now,Warn 2.5,all brushed alum. bash plates(yamaha),custom graphics,self leveling beverage holder.

2001 Road King Clas

MuddyGurl101

He is a good singer.... Check out his video!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

bftclub


mudmaster

Hey everyone:
I admit that this new artist is not well known yet.
But after watching his video and listining to his music,
This guy is going places! Who knows maybe he would like to feature L-Cross in one of his videos?
They say his stage show is very high energy, So come check out the show May 21 starting at 8 p.m.
Later  
"mud"
master the mud at L-Cross X-treme Events!

SoFlaEiger

im definetly going to check this guy out this month!!!  hopefully there will be alot more people checkin him out too!!

wilburz

Yee-Haw!!! Can't wait.  ;D

SoFlaEiger

We gotta get a south florida riders tent city going this time!
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

MuddFreak77

Hey Wilburz,

I'm all for that tent city.  I shoudl be there with at least 10 people.

MuddFreak77
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

wilburz

Sounds good mudfreak.
Counting down the days! ;D
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

mudmaster

Hey everyone
Counting down the days, I cant wait to see Jason Aldean!
This guy is going to be great!!
See ya' all there!
"mud"
master the mud at L-Cross X-treme Events!

Busta Nutt

Muddfreak are you the same guy on that other site ,T100?

MuddFreak77

I am on the other site same name.  T100??   [smiley=dunno.gif]  
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

Busta Nutt

No Muddfreak there is a guy on another web site ,that pertains to trucks, and he goes by the name by the name of t100 or something like that. He is from Lehigh Acres also I think. Claims he is a regular at the MS&G

MuddFreak77

Don't know, thats not me.  I'm usually on the 2 ATV sites, oilburners.net or thedieselstop.com  these are the 2 sites that pertain to my truck.  Got to love that big black cloud until I hit ~20lbs of boost!!!    [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

mudmaster

O.K.
Only one more weekend til L-Cross...
Cant wait, I hope the mechanics have my bike ready if not i am going to go postal on the bike shop.
After two months of waiting you would think that they would have it done...
I have a message for them GET IT DONE!!!
later
"mud"
master the mud at L-Cross X-treme Events!

4xPlay

Mud...please tell us what shop that is so none of us make the same mistake.....2 months,wow  :o
'05 Grizzly,29.5x12x12 outlaws,Gorilla axles,2in. lift,maxxis 8 spoke wheels,lift springs(highlifter),1in widetrac spacers in front,k&n,prefilter,super trapp,dynojet,Power
Now,Warn 2.5,all brushed alum. bash plates(yamaha),custom graphics,self leveling beverage holder.

2001 Road King Clas

mudmaster

Well Its time for MS&G,
I am packing up and going for my bike tonight. they said it will be ready! They best be right!!!!!! If not all i can say is dont take your bike to sunsports in fort myers if your in a hurry.
Its been two months and they just sent the head and jug off yesterday.
Will sa ya'll at MS&G
"mud"
master the mud at L-Cross X-treme Events!

zin

its an old polarus!! Just bring a coat hanger if it breaks down!

What about your Monte??? Cant Make a MS&G viDeo without it!!


Man its only Thursday...CAN'T WAIT!

mudmaster

Hey zin
I hate to say it but... I shattered a piston and shes blowing white smoke on the left side DAMN!  I have to pull the engine and another $1000 to fix it. I just cant win....
Maybe i should just buy a tank. but my old man used to say i would tear that up!
Well I got some good news. We just got a new sound system for the park!! now I hope everyone will come up to the stage at night and party! We have a dance floor for those who can dance. Who knows you may make some new friends.
Well go to go and finish packing, then its of to fort myers to get my bike, Then time to hit the road to L-Cross.
Later
"mud"
master the mud at L-Cross X-treme Events!

BCConviber

I feel your pain Mud... I broke the right front axle in half  in big blue at the March event. I haven't gotten around to fixing it, so I'll be on the atv all weekend too.

Bart
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

customrubicon

What's this ? You guys are going without me ????  Well I am in Michigan working my -ss off. I will miss being there and riding with you all. I guess you all will have to do without the red billboard this month. (my truck that is) You guys need to take pics. My bike is still in the shop after lasts months event. They do not know what is wrong. They suck !!!!!! I will be down on the 28 th for my daughters B-day. I will try to see some of you if I have time. Later Tony
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

FORDFANZ

On  may  way  there  now  see  ya  all  there  
I NEED MUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4xPlay

Ford,you drove down from lakeland to go to mudfest.....o my lord.....thats a long ways,what dedication!!
'05 Grizzly,29.5x12x12 outlaws,Gorilla axles,2in. lift,maxxis 8 spoke wheels,lift springs(highlifter),1in widetrac spacers in front,k&n,prefilter,super trapp,dynojet,Power
Now,Warn 2.5,all brushed alum. bash plates(yamaha),custom graphics,self leveling beverage holder.

2001 Road King Clas