MS&G May 20th-22nd

Started by mudmaster, April 27, 2005, 08:42:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FORDFANZ

QuoteFord,you drove down from lakeland to go to mudfest.....o my lord.....thats a long ways,what dedication!!
nOT  THAT  BAD  ONLY  TOOK  ME  1  1/2  HOURS  TO  GET  THERE  WELL  WORTH  IT  TO  PLAY   WITH  OUT  GETTING  in  trouble Had  a  Blast  


Way  to  go  MSG   ;)
I NEED MUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ucfneed2ride

Had a great time! There was a perfect amount of people there. Great improvements have been made.  Well worth the $30.
[url="http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg"]http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg[/url]

4xPlay

QuotenOT  THAT  BAD  ONLY  TOOK  ME  1  1/2  HOURS  TO  GET  THERE  WELL  WORTH  IT  TO  PLAY   WITH  OUT  GETTING  in  trouble Had  a  Blast  


Way  to  go  MSG   ;)

Ahhhhhh,ok thought it was further then that,I'm about an hour to a hour and a half away myself.
'05 Grizzly,29.5x12x12 outlaws,Gorilla axles,2in. lift,maxxis 8 spoke wheels,lift springs(highlifter),1in widetrac spacers in front,k&n,prefilter,super trapp,dynojet,Power
Now,Warn 2.5,all brushed alum. bash plates(yamaha),custom graphics,self leveling beverage holder.

2001 Road King Clas

FORDFANZ

Well  I  did  speed  a  little  !!!! ;D ;D
I NEED MUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!