Calling for More Troops

Started by xr100racer, January 23, 2007, 07:22:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xr100racer

Well tonight is the State of the Union address and President Bush is going to discuss the problem of Global Warming. He's solution is to send 50k troops to the sun

MadMudder

I seriously hope your joking. If not you might want to take a trip to the sun. But make sure you go at night so you wont get burned.... ;)
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

xr100racer

Quote from: MadMudder on January 23, 2007, 07:57:20 PM
I seriously hope your joking. If not you might want to take a trip to the sun. But make sure you go at night so you wont get burned.... ;)


MadMudder

2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

americanhighlander

#4
Quote from: xr100racer on January 23, 2007, 07:22:05 PM
Well tonight is the State of the Union address and President Bush is going to discuss the problem of Global Warming. He's solution is to send 50k troops to the sun
LOL thats pretty funny 
did you see front page about speech on Jacksonville newspaper
florida times union. Thats was very good note they put about speech was flaw as crap..
http://www.jacksonville.com/

http://wire.jacksonville.com/pstories/politics/

Hey, hillary cillton didn't even clap for bush last night,
Bush is in warmode thats all he is doing right now.

[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

MadMudder

Yeah I noticed that. You could tell what party supported what issues because when he would say something, one side of the room would stand up and one would stay seated. But thats how they all go. It really stinks that Nancy Piloski was sitting behind him the whole time. She wouldnt piss on him if his head was on fire.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

CABLEGUY1

Quote from: trx#9 on January 24, 2007, 08:07:13 PM
Quote from: MadMudder on January 24, 2007, 06:00:32 PM
. She wouldnt piss on him if his head was on fire.
I would!!!!! ;)
I doubt it.His secret service men would take you out before you could undo your zipper.  ;D ;D ;D

MadMudder

2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com