Redcat 110 Question

Started by Off Rode, January 22, 2007, 02:39:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Off Rode

I purchased it 2 years ago & it has well served it's desired function.  I know it is LOW QUALITY. :o

I would like to know if anyone has changed the clutch plates in one of these.  My son's bike is now slipping BAD ??? & that's no fun for him. :'(

Thanks for your replies

Off Rode

1987 Honda ATC 250sx
2000 Suzuki LTF250F
2000 Yamaha Breeze 125 (Sons)
2000 Yamaha Breeze 125 (Daughters)

Off Rode

They're that good ???Huh?

Oh well, I'll let ya know how my rebuild goes :-\
1987 Honda ATC 250sx
2000 Suzuki LTF250F
2000 Yamaha Breeze 125 (Sons)
2000 Yamaha Breeze 125 (Daughters)

Chuck_Norris

If that is a CVT tranmission (automatic) you might need a belt instead of clutches. there is a redcat dealer here on the site

Off Rode

Not auto, it's semiauto.

Thanks for the reply, I have ordered the clutch from Redcat.
1987 Honda ATC 250sx
2000 Suzuki LTF250F
2000 Yamaha Breeze 125 (Sons)
2000 Yamaha Breeze 125 (Daughters)

exrider

Which clutch did you order? I am pretty sure it has a standard clutch with plates and a centrifugal clutch also.   (Did I spell that right)?
2000 400ex
2003 300ex
1997 kawi 220
1988 lt80

Sometimes I think the Gene Pool could use some Clorine