ATP has a dyno!

Started by A.T.P. RACING, January 19, 2007, 10:35:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A.T.P. RACING

Just want to let everyone know that we will have a Dynojet ATV/ Motorcycle dyno with all the bells and whistles the first weekend of Feb. We are now scheduling dyno time beginning Feb 5th.  8)

Dyno time will be by appointment only.

This system directly interfaces with the Power Commander Fuel management system. We will be offering custom Power Commander maps for ATV's and Street bikes. If you are running the Yoshimura FIMAK system we will offer tuning for them as well.

Call 407-880-3171 for appointments and pricing  :)

Also, we will be mounting this dyno in a trailer shortly and setting up with tracks,race series, dealers and local motorcycle events for tuning and Hp pulls. So look for us trackside in 2007!




*This advertisement is paid for
[url="//www.allterrainperformance.com"]www.allterrainperformance.com[/url]

dynodon

WOW, that sounds GREAT !!!!!!!!! Good for you guys/gals ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Hoosier Daddy

I bet i can guess where ya got that..  ;)  Do I win a prize?
Your not going to put the o2 sensor in a 2 stoke running leaded fuel are ya? :-\
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

derek330

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on January 19, 2007, 11:03:21 AM
I bet i can guess where ya got that..  ;)  Do I win a prize?
Your not going to put the o2 sensor in a 2 stoke running leaded fuel are ya? :-\

chris all i got to say about that is.......    hhhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  !! !! !! !! !! LOL 8)
if they do put it in there i would shoot for a 9:1 a/f ratio.... not 12:1 a/f !! !!   12:1 means boom for a 2-stroke !! !!
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Hoosier Daddy

Maybe we can set up an appointment with Mike and Melissa and have a Flat Track Dyno shoot out..
I mean, I know Mystic is scared...... but maybe we can still get yall there..  ;D  ;D
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

dynodon

I bet I know where it came from too !!!!! I just didnt want to say it !?!?!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Smoknbanshee

well heck, I will put a name out there, tori racing?  i don't know, but the suspense is killing me.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

dynodon

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on January 19, 2007, 11:48:49 AM
well heck, I will put a name out there, tori racing?  i don't know, but the suspense is killing me.
Thats what I was thinking !!!! ;)
At any rate, Thats one LARGE investment !!!!!!! :Clap.gif
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Hoosier Daddy

#8
yeah... thats the rumor i heard a month or so ago...
Im glad Mike scooped that up, they have a nice dyno and since Mike is a 2 stroke guy im sure the oil burners are going to belining up, myself included....
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

that is awesome! i will be making an appointment when i get my motor back!  >:D
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

HondaATC

Where are you guys located at? Got a CR500 cylinder I been tweakin on for months I'd love to get dynoed when the time is right.
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

derek330

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on January 19, 2007, 11:38:24 AM
Maybe we can set up an appointment with Mike and Melissa and have a Flat Track Dyno shoot out..
I mean, I know Mystic is scared...... but maybe we can still get yall there..  ;D  ;D

MAN!! !! you know we down wit it !! !!  8) 8) aint nobody scared.........  ya'll just let me know when....
you know i have always wanted to put my old 330 on there and see whats up..... not that is matters cause the track proves everything but still it would bo cool just to see !! !! lets do it !! !!
dem ware racin' peeps dont want none !! LOL ;D ;)
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Ida_Mann

oh why not,,,,I'll even bring the 400 ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

LT-R450ApK

Come on ladies lets do it,Maybe after all you 2- pokes lay it down maybe mike will pull me new motor out of the secret room and show you some Real 4-stroke power  ;) that just a maybe though! Congrads cant wait to get it Up and Running,Now we'll find even more power in the LTR  8)
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Mrs.Nightbreed

Yes, it is the Torri Racing dyno. We have made arrangements to pick it up on Feb 3rd and then we will spend a day or 2 getting it all set up here. For anyone that doesn't know, it is a Dynojet Dyno. It is the 168 ATV/ Kart model with a motorcyle only option. It also has the Eddy Current option. Anyone that knows dyno's knows that that is a very important and very expensive option.

We have been using that dyno for testing and tuning for some time. Every trip required shutting the shop down for a day and a 1.5 hour trip each way. We had found a few dynos in other states for less money but this one was important to us because we have all of our previous data off of it already. Dyno's as most know tend to vary with results. The importance is not the big number but knowing your gains. All of our baselines are from this particular machine so we worked very hard to get it when it came available.


As far as a "shoot out", we are in the process of planning an ATV and a street bike "Saturday dyno day". These will be first come first serve special events with contests and small prizes and special pricing. I will post more information when we get the details figured out in the next few weeks.

IFC Racing52

I'm in line for the dyno....Don't forget me...need some tuuuuuuuning!
President of IFC Racing..
Members Jeff, Dorian, Connor, Cutter

LTR450 Fox Shocks, Fastflex bars, K&N Filter, UM nerfs, Dynojet Fuel Management system

KB

I got a 1980 atc 70 that I'd love to put on that Dyno, I'm tryin to get it ready for the track.

but seriously I'll be calling you guy's for appointment's on my 3 Banshee's, maybe even some friend's Banshee's as well.

Also Mike & Melissa, was that YFZ I bought from ya'll tuned on that same Dyno ?

Do you have a price list or is it gonna be based on what all you do to it at that time ?

Also congrat's, sound's like your takin it to the next level.

I gotta hand it to you guy's, I hear nothin but good stuff 'bout ya'll

xr100racer

Where are you guys located at?

Whats the most power youve seen a 4-stroke put down on it?

DCR_Marcus14

yall gonna tune them dirt wheeler things at the track, i recon ill bring my 1987 honda areo at there see how she does. dont forget you still gatta do some work, cant be playing on that dyno all day long mike. haha just kidding, you guys gonna be at bithlo saturday?
Thanks to my sponsors:
Dana Creech Racing, Blingstar Industries, Monster Energy Drinks, ASV inventions, Utopia Optics, Alloy MX, Gaerne Boot Co., DP Brakes, Powermadd, Maxima, Atlantic Cycle Service

LT-R450ApK

Quote from: JohnF on February 05, 2007, 09:24:38 PM
Where are you guys located at?

Whats the most power youve seen a 4-stroke put down on it?

I beleave Dorian takes the cake on that one 1.86hp and 3 pounds of Torque!

Get it Rag
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

xr100racer

That may be hard to beat

Anyone on here at 70+ ?

blindkaeta

3.3 lbs of torque get it right.. ;)

dreth

Quote from: blindkaeta on February 06, 2007, 08:45:52 PM
3.3 lbs of torque get it right.. ;)


either way its enough to over jump a double and shatter a wrist ;)



almost 2 wrist ???

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com