Quadfest 07 Group Ride

Started by Paul_S, January 15, 2007, 11:53:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

FloridaATV members are organizing a trip to Quadfest this year. We have negotiated discounted tickets. If any ATVFlorida members want to join us, you are welcome.

http://www.floridaatv.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=46&topic=308.0

Trails, Hills, Mud, tracks. Last year there was over 2,600 quads. This year is going to be even bigger.

T2

Paul I don't know much about this event, where is it, dates and I might want to go.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Paul_S

Quote from: T2 on January 16, 2007, 08:54:07 AM
Paul I don't know much about this event, where is it, dates and I might want to go.
Hi Tony, check out this link here: http://www.floridaatv.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=46&topic=308.0

T2

Paul That looks like a blast, I'm strongly thinking about going, I would like to car pull though, I think It would be cheaper. What are your plans so far? and how long would it take to get there?
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Paul_S

Quote from: T2 on January 16, 2007, 07:33:46 PM
Paul That looks like a blast, I'm strongly thinking about going, I would like to car pull though, I think It would be cheaper. What are your plans so far? and how long would it take to get there?
Definately cheaper, we are trying to arrange a way to get the quads up there cheaply and rent a passenger van and split the gas costs. For those who are taking toy haulers/trailers, we will try to find a way to fill up their trailers too and help offset their gas cost. It would be nice if we could get it around $150 per head including tickets, gas, camping etc..

arod

 for anyone else wanting to know, this is in PA.

Paul_S

I spoke with the organizers today. They told me that the event is only 5 minutes from where the plane in 9/11 came down. They are close to having permissions from the state for us to bve able to ride our quads to the site to pay our respects.

T2

Well Paul I most likely going to make this trip To Pa. Never been to Pa to ride
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Rellimniets

Heya T2, give me a call if you decide to still go, I am from PA and would love to car pool with you or whomever, I think I can make it np.....I have the TRX450R, I have been riding with you before and theother guys in Ocala alot.
Give me a call if you get this....

321-299-5799

Brian

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com