How come I never got cool stuff when I was a kid?

Started by Honda328i, January 12, 2007, 05:53:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Honda328i

[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Young Gun

haha I love those mini brutes, they look extra happy.  On the last pic where your daughter was resting I thought she was throwing up the finger :D
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

yunt2ride

Thats cool, they look happy. Just wait until they get the real motorized ones.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

dreth

get them started young and they get expensive later ;) :D

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Dreth on January 13, 2007, 12:18:52 PM
get them started young and they get expensive later ;) :D

You got that right, Congrats that you can do that for your kids....Blessed.

wilburz

Looks like you have some new people to ride with!
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler