Main Menu

BUSH

Started by MuddyGirlatTheHump, January 08, 2007, 12:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MuddyGirlatTheHump

[url="http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif"]http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif[/url]

[url="http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif"]http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif[/url]
www.atvmiaxtreme.com
[url="http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall"]http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall[/url]

Ida_Mann

I'm not patient enough apparently to view whatever it is, but I hope that it is something supportive about our Commander In Chief.

Otherwise you might just spark another political "debate" on this site which never ends well.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

budman

Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 08, 2007, 01:06:21 PM
I'm not patient enough apparently to view whatever it is, but I hope that it is something supportive about our Commander In Chief.

Otherwise you might just spark another political "debate" on this site which never ends well.

Id@


It's not. Just more Michael Moore type crap.
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

Old_School

I love bush  ;D





























Wait a second...............which bush are you guys referring to?  ;)   -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

yunt2ride

Propaganda, all propaganda. just someone trying to become famous and sell a book or movie.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Chuck_Norris

I SUPPORT MY COMMANDER AND CHIEF :ThumbsUp.gif
IT MENTIONED LIES SEVERAL TIMES THROUGHOUT
LETS NOT FORGET WHAT THE MEANING OF "IS" MAY BE ACCORDING TO CLINTON

SWAMP_DONKEY

My family and I will stand behind Bush as he the President of this great nation, and as always....anyone who does not like it can leave!!!

Joedirt

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on January 08, 2007, 03:34:22 PM
My family and I will stand behind Bush as he the President of this great nation, and as always....anyone who does not like it can leave!!!


Well said!!! , was having trouble coming up with something to post with out using cuss words...LOL...
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

tony pitts

 very well said I feel the same way.
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

FishaHallic

I hope you feel the same way when a Democrat is in office (most likely in 09), I have a feeling you will be the ones complaining about the president then.  I like GW as a person he seems to be a nice guy but as a president he sucks.  He will go down as one of the worse in the last 100 yrs along with Jimmy Carter.

trx#9

I think alot of you guys like Bush because he makes you feel smart. ;)  
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

budman

Quote from: FishaHallic on January 08, 2007, 05:03:50 PM
I hope you feel the same way when a Democrat is in office (most likely in 09), I have a feeling you will be the ones complaining about the president then.  I like GW as a person he seems to be a nice guy but as a president he sucks.  He will go down as one of the worse in the last 100 yrs along with Jimmy Carter.


At least Jimmy Carter had Billy.....remember Billy Carter pissin' on the runway waiting for his Libyian friends to land? And Who can forget "Billy Beer"
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

Alba450

Quote from: trx#9 on January 08, 2007, 05:09:12 PM
I think alot of you guys like Bush because he makes you feel smart. ;)  

Thats right Brotha!


Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

tony pitts

Quote from: trx#9 on January 08, 2007, 05:09:12 PM
I think alot of you guys like Bush because he makes you feel smart. ;)  
the doctor told you not to take too many vicadon's and to stay on the couch.
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

trx#9

Quote from: tony pitts on January 08, 2007, 05:42:16 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on January 08, 2007, 05:09:12 PM
I think alot of you guys like Bush because he makes you feel smart. ;)  
the doctor told you not to take too many vicadon's and to stay on the couch.
Today I kick it up a notch, adding a muscle relaxer with the vicidons. :Wacko.gif :Wacko.gif :Wacko.gif :Wacko.gif :Wacko.gif :Wacko.gif :Wacko.gif :Wacko.gif :Wacko.gif :Wacko.gif :Wacko.gif :Wacko.gif :Wacko.gif :Wacko.gif :Wacko.gif :Wacko.gif :Wacko.gif :Wacko.gif :Wacko.gif :Wacko.gif :Wacko.gif :Wacko.gif :Wacko.gif :Wacko.gif :Wacko.gif :Wacko.gif :Wacko.gif :Wacko.gif :Wacko.gif :Wacko.gif
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: FishaHallic on January 08, 2007, 05:03:50 PM
I hope you feel the same way when a Democrat is in office (most likely in 09), I have a feeling you will be the ones complaining about the president then.  I like GW as a person he seems to be a nice guy but as a president he sucks.  He will go down as one of the worse in the last 100 yrs along with Jimmy Carter.

YOU AGAIN!!! jk havent heard much from you....until now ;) I just want someone with some b@lls that will not give in to terrorist. He or She can be a whatever party and I will back them, as the leader of our country they deserve our support. I am sure it is a very tough job, and even tougher to sent young people to thier death to protect the many inocent that would die without that stand. I would not want that resposability.

MadMudder

OMG that is a total pile of crap. Yes we know first off that we didnot find a giant missle silo in Iraq. We didnt find a big neucluer reactor in baghdad. So that means that we didnot find the weapons. Mabye. They were belived to have been moved to syria or other countries but the general public is too ingorant to belive that. We do know he used chemical weapons on his people. We have proof that he tourtered his people with them. Do you know what just a capsule of well placed poison in our water system could do to people. Hudreds. Even thousands of people dead within hours. Once the word got out that you could not drink the water, panic would spread. People fighting over the little bottled water. Do I really need to keep going on this? Anyway do you also notice that they never one put an actual fact that proved thier point? I didnt see one. Although I turned it off when they started having him stutter and crap like that. Yeah he has a problem with his speech. He might say um like everybody else. He may mispronouce a word here and there. Thats like bashing someone for being handicapped or blind. How about that? Next democratic president lets all find a small flaw and exagerate it. Why were at it lets keep it up for 7yrs running! The truth is, we are over there. Just because we didnt find a 20 megaton bomb sitting in a high-tech base then that means there were no weapons and the president lied. Not the information or the CIA or the other intellengece agencys. NO it was the president. They probably moved them in the 90's when the almighty Bill Clinton was off having sex instead of actively prusuing Iraq. If he would have done more then this war may have been avoided all toghether. But hindsight is 20/20. So the bottom line is that were in there. Our soliders are there everyday so we dont have another thing called 9/11. Something that all bush haters seem to forget. Were not leaving till the job is done. A cut and run would be vietnam all over again. The  country will be right back to how it started and those 3,000 men and women will have lost their lives for absloutly nothing. BTW you might want to consider that bush has led our country through the largest terrorist attack in history, the wost natural disaster in us history, and a war WHILE being pressured by liberal congressmen and misiformed citizens like most of you on here.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: MadMudder on January 08, 2007, 06:06:00 PM
OMG that is a total pile of crap. Yes we know first off that we didnot find a giant missle silo in Iraq. We didnt find a big neucluer reactor in baghdad. So that means that we didnot find the weapons. Mabye. They were belived to have been moved to syria or other countries but the general public is too ingorant to belive that. We do know he used chemical weapons on his people. We have proof that he tourtered his people with them. Do you know what just a capsule of well placed poison in our water system could do to people. Hudreds. Even thousands of people dead within hours. Once the word got out that you could not drink the water, panic would spread. People fighting over the little bottled water. Do I really need to keep going on this? Anyway do you also notice that they never one put an actual fact that proved thier point? I didnt see one. Although I turned it off when they started having him stutter and crap like that. Yeah he has a problem with his speech. He might say um like everybody else. He may mispronouce a word here and there. Thats like bashing someone for being handicapped or blind. How about that? Next democratic president lets all find a small flaw and exagerate it. Why were at it lets keep it up for 7yrs running! The truth is, we are over there. Just because we didnt find a 20 megaton bomb sitting in a high-tech base then that means there were no weapons and the president lied. Not the information or the CIA or the other intellengece agencys. NO it was the president. They probably moved them in the 90's when the almighty Bill Clinton was off having sex instead of actively prusuing Iraq. If he would have done more then this war may have been avoided all toghether. But hindsight is 20/20. So the bottom line is that were in there. Our soliders are there everyday so we dont have another thing called 9/11. Something that all bush haters seem to forget. Were not leaving till the job is done. A cut and run would be vietnam all over again. The  country will be right back to how it started and those 3,000 men and women will have lost their lives for absloutly nothing. BTW you might want to consider that bush has led our country through the largest terrorist attack in history, the wost natural disaster in us history, and a war WHILE being pressured by liberal congressmen and misiformed citizens like most of you on here.

PERFECT!!!!! ;)

FishaHallic

Yes, I'M BAAACK.  I had back surgery and have since sold my quad but I have been lurking.  With all this politics being discussed I just could not stand it  ;D.   I think if Ruddie Giuliani runs he might get my vote.  I feel like this nation is divided like it was before Reagan came in, between Jimmie Carter, Nixon and Vietnam this country was in a slump.   I think someone like Giulani can lift the whole nation up again so we all can be close to being on the same page.  I really respected Rudy for the way he handled the terrorist attacks and kept his cool and managed that city like no one else could have and the whole time beaming with optimism and that is what this country needs is OPTIMISM

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: FishaHallic on January 08, 2007, 07:15:37 PM
Yes, I'M BAAACK.  I had back surgery and have since sold my quad but I have been lurking.  With all this politics being discussed I just could not stand it  ;D.   I think if Ruddie Giuliani runs he might get my vote.  I feel like this nation is divided like it was before Reagan came in, between Jimmie Carter, Nixon and Vietnam this country was in a slump.   I think someone like Giulani can lift the whole nation up again so we all can be close to being on the same page.  I really respected Rudy for the way he handled the terrorist attacks and kept his cool and managed that city like no one else could have and the whole time beaming with optimism and that is what this country needs is OPTIMISM
'

  Ok, Ok...time to call the record books........................................Fish......................I AGREE WITH YOU, wow that wasnt as hard as I thought. ;D

FishaHallic

I feel all warm and fuzzy  :T :T.

MadMudder

Quote from: FishaHallic on January 08, 2007, 07:15:37 PM
Yes, I'M BAAACK.  I had back surgery and have since sold my quad but I have been lurking.  With all this politics being discussed I just could not stand it  ;D.   I think if Ruddie Giuliani runs he might get my vote.  I feel like this nation is divided like it was before Reagan came in, between Jimmie Carter, Nixon and Vietnam this country was in a slump.   I think someone like Giulani can lift the whole nation up again so we all can be close to being on the same page.  I really respected Rudy for the way he handled the terrorist attacks and kept his cool and managed that city like no one else could have and the whole time beaming with optimism and that is what this country needs is OPTIMISM
So your basically saying kick the president out and run away from the war we are fighting? The only differece being that our war isnt pointless...yeah thats a really good idea. I really cant see Rudy getting in there and heading for the hills. He probably has the b@lls to stay and finish what was started like bush would do....
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: MadMudder on January 08, 2007, 09:22:29 PM
Quote from: FishaHallic on January 08, 2007, 07:15:37 PM
Yes, I'M BAAACK.  I had back surgery and have since sold my quad but I have been lurking.  With all this politics being discussed I just could not stand it  ;D.   I think if Ruddie Giuliani runs he might get my vote.  I feel like this nation is divided like it was before Reagan came in, between Jimmie Carter, Nixon and Vietnam this country was in a slump.   I think someone like Giulani can lift the whole nation up again so we all can be close to being on the same page.  I really respected Rudy for the way he handled the terrorist attacks and kept his cool and managed that city like no one else could have and the whole time beaming with optimism and that is what this country needs is OPTIMISM
So your basically saying kick the president out and run away from the war we are fighting? The only differece being that our war isnt pointless...yeah thats a really good idea. I really cant see Rudy getting in there and heading for the hills. He probably has the b@lls to stay and finish what was started like bush would do....

Happy 15th Birthday Madamudder.

MadMudder

I dont know what that was supposted to be so im going to take it as a complimet 8)
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

SWAMP_DONKEY

#24
Quote from: MadMudder on January 08, 2007, 09:42:34 PM
I dont know what that was supposted to be so im going to take it as a complimet 8)

Well you did turn 15 today!!! Sorry must be past your bed time.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com