Download the Rodman Ride Slide Show

Started by Asphaltdragon, January 24, 2005, 06:05:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asphaltdragon

Click on the link and press the 'SAVE' button to specify a location on your computer to save the file to.

This file is played by the Windows Explorer.

www.instantimages.net/RSS.exe
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

Thrasher

#1
sweet!

downloading it now...well it's done now...now i'll watch it.

crystal method! kick butt!


sweet vid! thanx man!


2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

Redgrizzly660

#2
Nice job Chris

big-daddy

Asphaltdragon, thanks again great job on the pics. let know want you need in Nextel or sprintel stuff. Ricky
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Chris505

05' KFX 700- mine
05' Raptor 350-my sons
04' Quadsport 250- my wifes

eustismudder


LTZ400ApK

You Roxorz thanks!!!!!
Nice meeting you BTW....

bbf


Asphaltdragon

Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

Chuck_Norris

down loading it aswell. I finally get to see what I missed.

Kevsmerc

That was nicely done enjoyed watching that..

Thrumud

Makes me want to cry  :'(   "BECAUSE I COULDN'T MAKE IT" !

Great job ! I'll be there next time
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

atvtrailer

great job with the slide show, it looked great  [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
05 450r #13B

Chris505

Just watched it again this morning... You picked a great tune for it... It gets me pumped to go ride.....

Thanks again chris and nice to meet you....
05' KFX 700- mine
05' Raptor 350-my sons
04' Quadsport 250- my wifes

GrizzlyBear

AD

Great job,  did anyone get any pictures of the sand buggy with the kid in the car seat, helmet goggles and the only other thing you see on his face was a smile. I would like a copy if anyone got one. Thanks
2006 Rhino Special Edition
2006 Grizzly 660
2003 Raptor 660 (son)
2003 Yamaha Kodiak

www.onfa.org

Quadzilla

Awsome job with the slideshow AD...  Thanks man ;D ;D
01 rancher all stock......for now!

superstar


Ida_Mann

yo AD, can you FTP the pics you have from the slideshow to me?

I'd like to put together a webpage with the full-sized versions thumbnailed for easy viewing.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Asphaltdragon

#18
Quoteyo AD, can you FTP the pics you have from the slideshow to me?

I'd like to put together a webpage with the full-sized versions thumbnailed for easy viewing.

Id@

coming at you....  307 pix totaling 508Mb
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

NaplesRaptor

TRULY AWESOME! great job!  Doreen and I sorta wish we could have been there... I say "sorta" because we were on a week long diving trip  :o .

jbbj220

AD good job really enjoyed the show::) [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]

   Jim [smiley=Smile.gif]
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

TurboBanshee_kid

New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Moose

#23
Asphaltdragon, I don't have much to say about the video you did for us,

except,  


ABSOLUTELY  MARVELOUS
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

racemanfl

AD did you remove this???? cant get link to work,I got the panaromic that was nice  Jerry

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com