Download the Rodman Ride Slide Show

Started by Asphaltdragon, January 24, 2005, 06:05:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asphaltdragon

QuoteAD did you remove this???? cant get link to work,I got the panaromic that was nice  Jerry
yeah server space is limited. IM me your email address, and I'll send it to you.
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

Ida_Mann

AD, you wanna FTP it to me and I'll throw it on my server?

I got plenty of space and a fast T-3.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Asphaltdragon

QuoteAD, you wanna FTP it to me and I'll throw it on my server?

I got plenty of space and a fast T-3.

Id@


DONE ;)
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Quadzilla

Did you add any pics to the slide show?
01 rancher all stock......for now!

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com