WHERE TO RIDE IN MIAMI?

Started by batman, December 24, 2006, 04:03:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

batman

I know people ask all the time, but give me an update, where can I ride in Miami?  Also, what is seminole like?  Are the trails any good, is the track o.k.  Please give me some info.

Thanks

Gus

klutchbuster400

The track at seminole is great, I havent been in the trails for almost a year. But I have heard they became really bad since.
Around miami their is the hump, mac's fish camp, countyline, and holylands.

batman

I know and have gone to Countyline but I have been trying to get directions to the other 3.  Mac's fish camp, the holylands and the hump.  Can you or anyone else direct me.  I just started riding locally 2 weeks ago that's why I don't know.  My kids and I thank you!!

Palmettobay_recon

#3
to the hump you just go down card sound road (south) until you see last chance saloon and right at last chance saloon you make a left and follow the dirt road for while. and for holey lands:   Take US 27 North to Mile Marker 47 and look for the big brown sign in the middle that says "Holey Lands/Rotenberger W.M.A". Make the U-Turn and follow the paved road on the North side of the canal West 5 miles. When the pavement ends there will be parking areas on your left and right side.
R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

Southern4x4

family fun is phohibited in miami
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Palmettobay_recon

Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 01, 2007, 08:29:04 PM
family fun is phohibited in miami
i know....any type of outdoor fun is prohibited in miami, i guess people would rather be in shopping malls.
R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

Southern4x4

Quote from: Palmettobay_recon on January 02, 2007, 10:29:55 PM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 01, 2007, 08:29:04 PM
family fun is phohibited in miami
i know....any type of outdoor fun is prohibited in miami, i guess people would rather be in shopping malls.
yea who needs the great outdoors with cute little animals and spending time with family and friends,when you can just go start gang wars in the mall
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Palmettobay_recon

Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 03, 2007, 06:49:12 PM
Quote from: Palmettobay_recon on January 02, 2007, 10:29:55 PM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 01, 2007, 08:29:04 PM
family fun is phohibited in miami
i know....any type of outdoor fun is prohibited in miami, i guess people would rather be in shopping malls.
yea who needs the great outdoors with cute little animals and spending time with family and friends,when you can just go start gang wars in the mall
yep they want us doing drugs instead of mudding :o
R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com