Avon Park

Started by mullethead, November 18, 2006, 07:51:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mullethead

Ive been reading about Avon Park. Can anyone give any info. Gonna head out that way, coming from Sarasota,in the morning and was hoping someone could give me a heads up on what to expect out there. ANy info is appreciated.

MuddFreak77

I wouldn't ride there lots of cops
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

Thrumud

It's not legal to ride from what I heard.
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

jocolo

No cops go and enjoy it

chuck9b

where at in avon park ,the scrubs I live in avon park Alot of people go to the scrubs some responsible some not I dont think it is leagal but they dont seem to get bothererd. Hope this helps

acamoeiger

I went there and got a ticket. Only for riding on the side of the road. If you go ask around and people will tell you where you cant ride, The FWC officer that ticketed us said the only way you can get in trouble if you stay in the right area is if the owner showed up and said you are trespassing ( Not gonna happen ) Its cool there though, Theres a pipe to ride in, trails, mudd, a pond, hills. Its nice. Just ask around there will most likely be someone there, as there usually is and they will tell you where to ride. Its pretty big too. STAY AWAY FROM THE ROAD...... We didnt see him until he came from the bushes. Go ride it Have fun No worrys  :Y

SD4WHEELIN

i live in avon park the place to ride is 5 mins. from my house it was a nice place to ride but now the cops have put a stop to that. i wouldn't ride there they are towing bikes now.time to find a new place to ride 

1FasterBlaster

When did they start that?I was there two weeks ago!!I was gonna take my little girl there next weekend to let her ride her first quad.

SD4WHEELIN

hey chino call me and ill tell you about whats going on out there we are being run out and i live here

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com