Do you live in Plant City, Florida

Started by blaster94, December 20, 2006, 09:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do have a blaster?

yes
2 (28.6%)
no
5 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: December 25, 2006, 09:47:28 PM

blaster94

 :)I am new to ATV Florida (the site). I don't think i know anybody on this site. All of my friends don't like to race and work on the bikes. Do any of yall live in Plant City, Florida? :)

klutchbuster400


blaster94

I have never heard of plant city, North carolina before.

klutchbuster400

Quote from: blaster94 on December 20, 2006, 10:49:42 PM
I have never heard of plant city, North carolina before.
Thats because it doesnt exist

blaster94


klutchbuster400


QUAD CHICK #95

:) Kaceebug :)

Eric5555

[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

countryplayboy

yeahi live in pc  i live over on gallagher rd

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com