Need Help On size! (look please)

Started by dfn053, December 19, 2006, 03:32:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dfn053

I know this isnt the right site but maybe you guys could help! I need to know if a tire that is 100/90-16 fit a tire that once was 90/100-16

And will a tire that is 100/90-19 fit a tire that once was 70/100-19. I will greatly appreciate any help! Thanx

-nick

The reason why i am saying "fit a tire that once was" is becuase i am looking for tires for my 150f and on the honda website it says "tire size" not "rim size"

TRX450R_Racer

I would have to say yes. I'm no expert but the tire sizes read like this.

100/90-19

The first number (100) is the width of the tire.

The second number (90) is the height of the tire.

The last number (19) is the rim size.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.