What school do you go to????????

Started by TMAN11, December 08, 2006, 07:01:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TMAN11

I Go to Riviera Middle 6th grade

dnigels

I guess spelling is not a required subject there?
'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 [url="//ext.cab"]Ext.cab[/url]

klutchbuster400

Quote from: dnigels on December 08, 2006, 07:36:53 PM
I guess spelling is not a required subject there?
All he did was take out "to" and replaced it with a 2..... Geez, it's not like he's writing "lyk dis in evry sentis"

4fittyr

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on December 08, 2006, 11:13:44 PM
Quote from: dnigels on December 08, 2006, 07:36:53 PM
I guess spelling is not a required subject there?
All he did was take out "to" and replaced it with a 2..... Geez, it's not like he's writing "lyk dis in evry sentis"
u better learn to read as well as spell   middle skool    lol
if u can't be good be good at it

eldiablo64

maybe he goes to modeling school  lol   (moddle)
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

klutchbuster400

Quote from: eldiablo64 on December 09, 2006, 10:20:23 AM
maybe he goes to modeling school  lol   (moddle)
Thats exactly my point :D

mudmonkey

wow....you guyz really cant stay on topic!  :P lol i go to Middleburg high  ;D
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

dnigels

There is already a thread like this on here!
'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 [url="//ext.cab"]Ext.cab[/url]

Alba450

Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

MadMudder

2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

blaster94

I go to Turkey Creek Middle School. (6th)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com