Give Id@ Pics a name

Started by Ida_Mann, December 08, 2006, 10:40:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Give Id@ Pics a name,,,these were all of the suggestions.

Racer Preview Photography
3 (7.5%)
Precision Racer Photography
1 (2.5%)
Precision Race Photography
13 (32.5%)
I Demand Photography
0 (0%)
I Demand Great Pics
3 (7.5%)
racers quick pics
3 (7.5%)
Id@'s quick racing pics    (IQRP)
1 (2.5%)
racing quick pics
0 (0%)
ID@'s pitcha dat
2 (5%)
ID@'s fast photography
2 (5%)
Fast photograpy
4 (10%)
Racers Fast Photography
2 (5%)
The Best D@ng R@cin Pics Period.
4 (10%)
HALF FAST RACE PICS
3 (7.5%)
In Action Race Photography
4 (10%)
Wide Open Race Pictures
4 (10%)
First Place Photography
10 (25%)
In Demand @ction Pictures or just Id@ Pics for short
5 (12.5%)
Holeshotts
10 (25%)
Hot Dog's Photos (suggested by someone at my office)
2 (5%)
R.P.M.- Race Photo Magic
10 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Voting closed: December 18, 2006, 06:43:22 PM

Ida_Mann

Please vote ya'll, poll runs for 10 days.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

1FasterBlaster

How bout R.P.M.- Race Photo Magic

Ida_Mann

I don't see a problem in adding that.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

klutchbuster400

How about fgp, fat guys photo's, no offense, i just thought the name was funny lol

1FasterBlaster

You need a doctor Klutch!!LOL

Ida_Mann

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on December 09, 2006, 09:53:19 PM
How about fgp, fat guys photo's, no offense, i just thought the name was funny lol

have I met you ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

7 days and a tie between two names right now.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

B.MURRAy

The last one.  Hope the photography biz goes well for ya!  I have been wanting to get into it but never find the time..  ::)

LakeMaryKid

I like my "Precision Race Photography"
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

1FasterBlaster

Well I hope Holeshotts wins!!

yunt2ride

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Ida_Mann

Quote from: yunt2ride on December 13, 2006, 01:28:34 PM
First Place Photography

is in a three-way tie at the moment,,,,Holeshotts seems the winner right now,,,,comeon people please vote.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

yunt2ride

I question if Holeshots would be a name people would recognize as a photo shop company. Precision Race Photograhy is not a bad name for a photo company either. Although First Place Photograhy sounds the best.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

I thought I had it set like this in the beggining, but I didn't.

I just changed the poll to allow people to change their vote if they feel inclined to do so.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

qt314nfla

I voted for Precision Race Photography and First Place Photography.  Either one are good in my books.

Able

First Place Photography and Precision Race Photography are both great.
I think either one is a winner.

Ida_Mann

Precision Race Photography seems to be in the lead with 12.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

Precision Race Photography seems like the winner so far,,,,voting closes at 6 tonight.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

yunt2ride

Come on people, First Place Photography needs some votes.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Ida_Mann

 :Clap.gif

Congrats to LakeMaryKid for picking the winning entry of;

Precision Race Photography

Thank you all for voting.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com