Where to get ATV tires mounted in Miami Dade/Kendall

Started by pleusb, December 04, 2006, 08:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pleusb

What is the best place around Kendall to get atv tires mounted?
Grizzly 700, 27" Outlaw MSTs, ITP Type 7's, Warn 2500

Mars

Tire Kingdom: Miller and about 139 Ave. They mount anything when I lived near there a few years back.
04 Z400
99 Foreman 450s, AKA The Pig.

mygpprodotcom

Try Mygppro in Doral, they sell the cheapest and many varities of cheap ATV tires bar none.

8)



http://www.mygppro.com/

djtates125

107th ave and sw 32st there is a muffler /tire place in the corner great service and opened sundays
YOLO!
2006 kingquad 28" mudzilla snorkelled radiator relocated 3000# winch
2005 sportsman 800 rdc 2" lift Clarion headunit with pair of 8" bazooka tubies and amp 30 silverback with super atv foward aarms polaris rear box with bags 5000# wireless venom winch

zman03

performance atv   305 235-3880   tues-fri 10am-6pm   sat 10am-3pm
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

Anoriginal

One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

cr500pro

what ever u do dont go to GABLES MOTORSPORTS on birdroad..bad service its a total ripoff..i gave them 3 shots & had 3 bad experinces.

FishaHallic

I will reply to this even though the thread is 6 years old.  When I ordered tires for my ATV I had them mounted on the rim for $5 each at Walmart but that was about 3-4 years ago.

patches206

Quote from: FishaHallic on November 07, 2012, 07:44:08 PM
I will reply to this even though the thread is 6 years old.  When I ordered tires for my ATV I had them mounted on the rim for $5 each at Walmart but that was about 3-4 years ago.

Fishy you have an ATV so lets ride!
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

FishaHallic

I HAD ATVs and have since sold them, too hard to find good riding places around here.  IMO Croom is too whooped out and most other places are private or it's illegal to ride or it's too far to drive  just to go riding.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com