National Championship: Gators or Ohio State

Started by MadMudder, December 04, 2006, 07:39:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you honestly think will win the Championship

Florida
Ohio State

Fox17

Quote from: ebtrx450r on December 13, 2006, 05:08:39 PM
Just thought I'd put up another one for you 529! Enjoy.


he looks like Mr Rogers. kinda fruity. dont look like a coach. well maybe swimming or somethin but not football.

ebtrx450r

If that's Mr. Rogers then Mr. Rogers is one hell of a football coach!!

Fox17

he looks like him though. kinda gay lookin. yea. that sweater needs to go. no room for f@g$ in football.  ;)

SomBch

I would put away the "annointing oils" as Parcells would say when it comes to Tressel. When you only have to coach your team through two games against ranked teams, that is no great feat! Its easy to look like a stellar team when you play a bunch of nobodys . I love how  OSU fans are talking like they won it already. Thats just the way I like it , keep over looking the Gators.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIUS AND STUPID IS THAT GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.

ebtrx450r

Quote from: SomBch on December 14, 2006, 08:30:13 AM
I would put away the "annointing oils" as Parcells would say when it comes to Tressel. When you only have to coach your team through two games against ranked teams, that is no great feat! Its easy to look like a stellar team when you play a bunch of nobodys . I love how  OSU fans are talking like they won it already. Thats just the way I like it , keep over looking the Gators.

Sounds like someone needs to go look at Tressel's coaching record. :N

SomBch

I am more than aware of his accomplishments in the pee-wee leagues of Div. 2 football (YOUNGSTOWN STATE)and his winning a championship on a crap call. It still doesnt mean that there schedule was any better than pathetic , Spin it any way you want , FSU did the same thing getting in that basketball conference and playing a bunch of nobodys, beating there chests and saying how superior they where cause they went undeafeted, WOW. Thats hard to beat a bunch of perennial door mats for teams. Your right I better look again.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIUS AND STUPID IS THAT GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.

ebtrx450r

Crap call? I think that call was quite Just! Even if there schedule was as pathetic as you may think. They played damn good and they deserve to be there. As well as Florida deserves it. That's why it will be a great game. I personally have not overlooked the Gators. I've watched them all season and I know how they play..... Pretty good. I'm just a much bigger OSU fan.

dnigels

That was the worst call in a national championship game in the history of college football!  Miami shouldn't have put themselves in the position to lose the game on one bad call though!  I thought Ohio State was the lesser team but was extremely well coached.  My hats off to Tressel for a job well done.  Wish Miami could get him.
'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 [url="//ext.cab"]Ext.cab[/url]

ebtrx450r

Quote from: dnigels on December 14, 2006, 07:05:37 PM
That was the worst call in a national championship game in the history of college football!  Miami shouldn't have put themselves in the position to lose the game on one bad call though!  I thought Ohio State was the lesser team but was extremely well coached.  My hats off to Tressel for a job well done.  Wish Miami could get him.

Well I've watched the video a few times and it sure looked clear to me but maybe the video was altered it was online..?

MadMudder

#59
Quote from: SomBch on December 14, 2006, 08:30:13 AM
I would put away the "annointing oils" as Parcells would say when it comes to Tressel. When you only have to coach your team through two games against ranked teams, that is no great feat! Its easy to look like a stellar team when you play a bunch of nobodys . I love how  OSU fans are talking like they won it already. Thats just the way I like it , keep over looking the Gators.
I've got 3 words for OSU and their coach: USC vs UCLA. If they even overlook Florida for 5 seconds then they will have a very rude awakening. Just ask USC. And about OSU sceduel, they only really need to show up for a few games. The rest the second string practice squad could beat. But they can only play the one their given so its kinda a doubble edged sword. Oh, guys, I dont want this post to be a bunch of trash talking and name calling. If you have an intellengent post about why somebody is going to win or a funny pic then go ahead. But this is not a trash talk fest. So please dont make it one.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Ida_Mann

awwww comeon, what good is college football without trash talk ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

MadMudder

Well, im not talking about some friendly fun. Just not the passionate really bad stuff.... >:D
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

ebtrx450r

Quote from: MadMudder on December 15, 2006, 10:09:39 PM
Well, im not talking about some friendly fun. Just not the passionate really bad stuff.... >:D
Ahh it's all fun and games!!!  ;)

Ida_Mann

Quote from: ebtrx450r on December 16, 2006, 03:43:57 AM
Quote from: MadMudder on December 15, 2006, 10:09:39 PM
Well, im not talking about some friendly fun. Just not the passionate really bad stuff.... >:D
Ahh it's all fun and games!!!  ;)

till OSU loses,,,,then it's whining time ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

ebtrx450r

Nope I'm not into whining! Besides I won't have to worry.  ;)

Quadracer

#0 06 YFZ 450 50th Ann
05 Ford F-150 FX4 Crew Cab
Flowmaster Exhaust
K&N Full Out
www.myspace.com/atvrider65

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Alba450

The Tamps  Bay Bucs are gunna win!!!



























OHIO STATE.................Gators blow...lol
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

Zilla_Kid

the gators will win............. need i say more?.. ;D
1982 YZ 490
1986 LT 250R
1987 TRX 250R
1988 CR 250R
1988 Kawasaki Tecate 4
1989 lone star 250R
2004 Suzuki LTZ 400
2007 kawasaki brute force 750

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Quadracer

#0 06 YFZ 450 50th Ann
05 Ford F-150 FX4 Crew Cab
Flowmaster Exhaust
K&N Full Out
www.myspace.com/atvrider65

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

fastrnrik

The Gators had better come out STRONG in the first half, because we all know what happens to them in the 2nd half. (Choke, Choke, Choke)LOL

I will reluctantly be pulling for the Gators though, because as a hardcore Miami fan, I f-----g hate Ohio State. Stupid azz acorns.


550superquad

Quote from: fastrnrik on December 19, 2006, 06:57:56 PM
The Gators had better come out STRONG in the first half, because we all know what happens to them in the 2nd half. (Choke, Choke, Choke)LOL

I will reluctantly be pulling for the Gators though, because as a hardcore Miami fan, I f-----g hate Ohio State. Stupid azz acorns.


BTW  MIAMI SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1985 huffy girls bike
green with white stripes on the chaingaurd
mid-level ape hangers with green glitter grips & white plastic woven handlebar basket
one mirror,whip flag & thumb bell on handle bar's 
extra long Bannana Seat

ebtrx450r

Quote from: fastrnrik on December 19, 2006, 06:57:56 PM
The Gators had better come out STRONG in the first half, because we all know what happens to them in the 2nd half. (Choke, Choke, Choke)LOL

I will reluctantly be pulling for the Gators though, because as a hardcore Miami fan, I f-----g hate Ohio State. Stupid azz acorns.



Acorn??? lol

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com