Stickies

Started by Bigscrb15, December 04, 2006, 07:06:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigscrb15

I think the sticky topics in open discussion need to be thinned out. 13 is kinda overkill. i think all the hurricane topics and most of the other can be delete other than the 2-3 current topics and important info.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Ida_Mann

funny, I was thinking the same thing about 5 minutes ago.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Bigscrb15

they say great minds think alike, but I dont know what our excuse is.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

mrbones

I've been thinking that for months. We'll have to make it so.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Fox17

me too. soon the whole first page will be stickys. maybe make a section for them. like a child board?

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com