Final points are up!

Started by Hoosier Daddy, December 04, 2006, 03:50:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoosier Daddy

The final points are up, I zeroed out everyone LOWEST scores (unless you already had a zero)

Chris
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Skully

So what you are saying is.... I'm still tied for 7th? ;D
[url="http://www.skullymotorsports.com/"]http://www.skullymotorsports.com/[/url]

Scott270r

Hey Jim,

Derek had lots of good things to say about the Hybrid. I wish I could have ridden it this past weekend, but the trip to philadelphia was awesome. I can't wait to get to ride the beast, should be awesome.
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

derek330

Quote from: Skully on December 04, 2006, 07:52:36 PM
So what you are saying is.... I'm still tied for 7th? ;D

yea man.... we are tied for last!! LOL :-* 
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Quad32x

13th !!  Im tied for 13th !   Wooooooo Hooooooooooo !!! :Clap.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :W :Y
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32