help on nerfbars??

Started by KD 428, November 30, 2006, 07:25:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KD 428

Hey everyone, I don't know if this should be in the tech corner or not,,,, but everytime I put something in there it never gets replied to so here it goes. Alright christmas time is around the corner and I think I'm gonna ask for new nerfs. The Q is how are these blingstars that I found, They look nice, but I was wondering if anyone has any opinions on them. Or any suggestions on other nerfs; I was looking at blackline pro pefs by AC but I hear the paint scratches off too easily. I dont care if they have heelguards or not,     just have to be black to match my quad...lol

        Thanks ALOT in advance,,

                                    Hondarider05


link--  http://www.motoworldracing.com/blingstar-06-factory-series-nerf-bar.html

[attachment deleted by admin]
HONDA CRF450R

JayDawg

I don't have any personal experience with them but I have not heard anything bad about them. I think I actually read a review of them in one of atv magazines and I believe they received a pretty good review. Get them and see how you like them. If you don't, sell them on ebay and buy another brand.
05' YFZ 450
White and Red
Pulse Charger, ESR intake, X Factor pro peg nerf bars, IMS heel guards, Trailtech fat bars, Alba bumper, Noss machine inspection plugs, assorted chrome pieces with more stuff to be added soon in addition to a few other performance parts...

LINK500

I have the AC PRO PEGS AND HAD THEM POWDER COATED IN BLACK AND THEY DON'T SCRATCH TO EASY. PLUS I LIKE THE BARS

klutchbuster400

I say go with some alba pro elites, No heal guards, but I really liked the ones I added on my yellow 400, Pretty cheap too, and great quality.

ebtrx450r

Get the Blingstars But get the Dana Creech model. They have the extended pegs. Like these....


And you get to see what they look like on a TRX. lol
I love them!! The only others that I like besides Blingstars are special order on a pros bike.

KD 428

How much are the ones with the dana creech style? do they have them in black, and where did u get them? thanks alot
HONDA CRF450R

quadsonly4

Get the Natalie Blingstar nerfs.  I have them on all three of my bikes.  Get the black ones.  The powercoat will chip but get a can of bedliner spray and you can touch them up every now and then.  We ran the entire 2006 national season with them and had NO problems at all.

[attachment deleted by admin]

450R_Matt

Quote from: ebtrx450r on December 01, 2006, 03:32:23 PM
Get the Blingstars But get the Dana Creech model. They have the extended pegs. Like these....


And you get to see what they look like on a TRX. lol
I love them!! The only others that I like besides Blingstars are special order on a pros bike.

Do you have any bottom left on your riding boots after using these?


Stay away from the heal guard if you ride mx. I hate my AC's
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

ebtrx450r

I got them from Blingstar and I honestly don't remember how much they were. Yes they are available in Black. I believe a flat black and a powder coated.

My boots are still great atleast the bottoms are. I ripped the sides of them from my friends damn crf lol.
I'd agree with you on the heel guards....I'm not much of a fan. And I agree with your AC opinion.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com