Wheelie on a Pilot

Started by Odykid, February 27, 2005, 11:49:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odykid

OK guys here is how to do a true wheelie on a Pilot ;D ;D ;D...hehe



http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=Wheelies53




Enjoy...  

 ;)dykid
Looking for TJ Jeep...

MX411


TurboBanshee_kid

New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

Odykid

Looking for TJ Jeep...

Qdawg76

Yeah thats a cool vid, Have any more?
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

CAOSPOP


RaptorTom

Cool video. My buddy had a pilot when we were growing up those things are a blast to drive.
For Sale
2002 Blaster
2003 TTR125
1999 PW80

Odykid

Thanks guys, yes they are a blast to drive :)

I don't have any more vid.. sorry :-[



 ;)dykid



Looking for TJ Jeep...

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

 [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif]
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

450R_Matt

Cool vid.   I like how easy that thing comes up on a wheelie.

The only thing I dont like about it was that you were on the road at Everglades blvd and 120 when that was taken.  ???

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Odykid

QuoteCool vid.   I like how easy that thing comes up on a wheelie.

The only thing I dont like about it was that you were on the road at Everglades blvd and 120 when that was taken.  ???

Thanks... ;D

And I don't like it ether  :-[ it was just to show my friend (the one with camera) that it can be done... :D

 ;)dykid
Looking for TJ Jeep...

450R_Matt

I have seen you ride them out there a few times I think. Do you have 2 or is there a 2nd one that is with you all the time?

All I know is that them things are crazy fast.....  8)
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Odykid

QuoteI have seen you ride them out there a few times I think. Do you have 2 or is there a 2nd one that is with you all the time?

All I know is that them things are crazy fast.....  8)
I been there a few times so probably is me...

I use to have 2 of this Pilots the fast one(wheelie boy), and the stock one... I sold the wheelie one...:(

Odykid
Looking for TJ Jeep...