DEMONSTRATION IN NAPLES WED 29TH AT 10:00 AM

Started by Thrumud, November 27, 2006, 02:20:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

450R_Matt

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

450R_Matt

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

450R_Matt

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

450R_Matt

This was a well organized meeting and we were way out numbered by the enemy. >:(

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

450R_Matt

This was a well organized meeting and we were way out numbered by the enemy.... >:(
Thanks guys for all the support today. Talking to them about our 640 acres is like talking to that pile of dirt in the other picture.  I'm tired or their excuses. Endangered this.... and protected that.... and most of all.."Non Compatible"....bs line they hand out over and over...
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

dreth

Quote from: 450R_Matt on November 29, 2006, 09:41:32 PM
This was a well organized meeting and we were way out numbered by the enemy. >:(





thats gonna change ;)

dreth

Quote from: 450R_Matt on November 29, 2006, 09:46:55 PM
This was a well organized meeting and we were way out numbered by the enemy.... >:(
Thanks guys for all the support today. Talking to them about our 640 acres is like talking to that pile of dirt in the other picture.  I'm tired or their excuses. Endangered this.... and protected that.... and most of all.."Non Compatible"....bs line they hand out over and over...



last time i check those endangered this and protected that do not have jobs and pay thier bills! WE DO!!

Mars

#32
Quote from: 450R_Matt on November 29, 2006, 09:35:06 PM
Thrumud and Articcat taking control... :o


Hey, who's the fat dude in red?  :D OK, It's me.
I was nice to place the names with the faces. A special thanks to "scratchupbangup" who made the long drive, bikes in tow.
04 Z400
99 Foreman 450s, AKA The Pig.

foreman1

Makes me sick seeing those pictures and thinking of all the good times had out there by all ........ cant say much more.
NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185

Thrumud

#34
That's Mario, got to hand it to the guy he was great out there.

Thanks Mario
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

1FasterBlaster

I was a little disappointed that more people didn't show up for support.I wrote all over my Tahoe, towed my quad there from St.Pete, brought my little girl and her Power Wheels quad, and even brought a friend from Sarasota.My friend Drew is one of my long time riding buddies, and he's not even a member.
  I hope more people understand how important this is and show up for the next appointment!!
  And, as always, the new guys I met today were good people...hope to ride with you guys soon.

Thrumud

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on November 29, 2006, 11:19:20 PM
I was a little disappointed that more people didn't show up for support.I wrote all over my Tahoe, towed my quad there from St.Pete, brought my little girl and her Power Wheels quad, and even brought a friend from Sarasota.My friend Drew is one of my long time riding buddies, and he's not even a member.
  I hope more people understand how important this is and show up for the next appointment!!
  And, as always, the new guys I met today were good people...hope to ride with you guys soon.

Your dedication today will pay off, you watch.  Thanks Chino for your support. We'll ride soon.
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

1FasterBlaster

By the way, I liked the way you shook that guys hand and called him the enemy...what a slap in the face!!LOL

Mars

 I will agree. We have to show up when ever possible. I spoke to two rangers who were glad we were out there. (They too miss riding out there with friends and family.)
We, OHV, owners need to be a thorn in side, not make asses of ourselves and continue our fight.
04 Z400
99 Foreman 450s, AKA The Pig.

Thrumud

I got to give the guy some credit for standing there sweating like a pig in a farm.  I loved the look in his face when I called him out loud.  He looked like this  :SternSmile.gif
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

1FasterBlaster

Well, if you call him and actually get through, and he agree's to a meeting, then let's arrange a place on the weekend so everyone can show up.I went on the group ride in Delancey when they opened the new trail.There were so many people there I couldn't count them all.

z400stunter

Great job guys.  I couldn't get the day off work.  Next event contact me and I'll make some flyers and put them up at Fl motorsports.  I work in parts there.
JUMP IT!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com