DEMONSTRATION IN NAPLES WED 29TH AT 10:00 AM

Started by Thrumud, November 27, 2006, 02:20:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrumud

I have posted a topic regarding this event ( here is the link http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,19235.0.html

For those that are showing up, please haul your ATV on trailer or truck so that the media knows who we are.  We need to stand out ! No riding

We will meet on the south side of the over pass by the large green sign that says no ATVs.  We want to meet 30 minutes before the event to discuss our approach, that means we will meet at 9:30AM PLEASE BE EARLY.  According to Rick there will be a reporter that wants to interview us. Please dress Appropriately, the public and media will be watching.

The Plan:

1. To expose in public the breach between the SFWMD and Collier County regarding the promised 640 acres for OHV use.

2. To expose how the SFWMD & DEP are taking our out door recreation away from us. From fishing & camping. 

3. To spill the beans in public that part of this EVERGLADES RESTORATION PROJECT is to benefit the builders

4. The "Affiliation" between the SFWMD and builders. ( I have news articles to prove it ) 

We will pass copies to guests at the event. Directions are on the invitation go to the link above.

I need more support guys please try to show !!!!!!!!!
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Thrumud

I just had a phone interview with a reporter from the Naples Daily News Jeremy C. He asks me several questions about us and our recreation, and why we are demonstrating at this event. He will be present at this on Wed. He said he has been on top of the issue for several months now.

He also mentioned that some very important people will be at this event.  Please we need more support !

By the way, he will be reading these comments on our site.
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

bigscrub79

I wish I could join you down there but there is no way I can get away from work right now. Hope all goes well.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Thrumud

[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

lswjth2

Dennis, It's  my understanding that the GOVERNOR WILL BE THERE.This is a great opportunity....

lswjth2



Thrumud

[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

450R_Matt

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Thrumud

There has to be more riders from Naples here, come on guys - need your support !
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

RAD 450r

You guys are awesome! If I didnt live so far away from naples I would go.
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

450R_Matt

OK,

I'll bring the wife and 2 kids...lol

I should be able to get 2 or 3 more friends with me...
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Thrumud

Quote from: 450R_Matt on November 27, 2006, 10:05:08 PM
OK,

I'll bring the wife and 2 kids...lol

I should be able to get 2 or 3 more friends with me...

Bring the inlaws if you have to, lol
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

450R_Matt

Quote from: Thrumud on November 27, 2006, 10:06:24 PM
Quote from: 450R_Matt on November 27, 2006, 10:05:08 PM
OK,

I'll bring the wife and 2 kids...lol

I should be able to get 2 or 3 more friends with me...

Bring the inlaws if you have to, lol

???  Now your asking for it. Dont you know we just came off a Holliday?
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Mars

04 Z400
99 Foreman 450s, AKA The Pig.

Gato

Rad what are talking about I live in Miami and I am going it is all for a good cause everybody that is there is 1 more they have to look at if I can go anyone from here can go.How many of us that say we cant go ever rode the squares? that is what u have 2 think of.
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

Thrumud

SEE YOU GUYS AT 9:30 AT THE SOUTH SIDE OF THE BRIDGE !!!  PLEASE LEAVE EARLY BECAUSE OF TRAFFIC !!!   

[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Thrumud

I HAVE A LIQUID CHALK MARKER SO WE CAN PUT THE FOLLOWING ON OUR WINDOWS :

"SFWMD PROMISED US 640 ACRES 3 YRS LATER NOTHING"

CERP = CANCELED EVERYONES RECREATION PROJECTS

"SFWMD POLLUTES OUR WATERS"

CERP = WATER SUPPLY PROJECT TO BENEFIT DEVELOPERS

"SFWMD & DEP LIE TO US "

"SFWMD BREACHED CONTRACT W/ US "

CERP FOR REAL ESTATE INTEREST NOT EVERGLADES"

WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO RIDE

WHERE THE 640 ACRES !

Add more if you want




[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

indianjoe

Good luck there are going to be many of us with you in spirit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bmd11

Quote from: Thrumud on November 27, 2006, 04:05:11 PM
Read this so you will know how bad we're getting screwed. http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2006/jul/28/sfwmd_balks_promised_land_atv_riders/

You're right! These guys are just playing cat and mouse! It's time to get this done!
I don't live in the area, but I support what you are doing and I applaud the fact that you have the guts to let others know what's going on. Keep up the good work!
'92 LT250R #11- Sold * * * '96 LT80 #24- For sale * * * '87 LT80 #16- For sale

lswjth2

THRUMUD, you are an inspiration to all of us. Give them HELL today and expose those sob for what they are. THANK YOU from all of us....

450R_Matt

Getting ready right now. We need a better turn out for this. Naples Riders! Where are you?
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

450R_Matt

Lets make this the largest group ride from ATVFLORIDA ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

JackL

That must have been you guys heading out at around 11:30am as I was heading in.
Work obligations can suck.
I forgot just how awesome that place is. I took a drive all through there and
see they haven't done a damn thing except kick us out.


Hey, they did put this sign up:



Maybe these piles of dirt are what they call progress...I swear they were there
the last time I rode it legally.



I think these are new



Yeah, ATVs are the problem..



What a cool place..




Friends of the woods...hahaha




The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

450R_Matt

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com