Apalachicola National Forest

Started by SaboTron, November 27, 2006, 01:22:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaboTron

I am planning a trip to do some riding in Apalachicola National Forest.  Can anyone recommend a place to stay in the area that is atv friendly?


twitch

I've camped there once but i was on the other side of the Ochlockonnee river around Revell landing.  Here a link to the ANF management areas.  It will tell you camp sites and also where you can/can't ride.  Click here!!!
2007 Honda Rancher 400 AT
3000lb champion winch
k&n filter

myspace/captn__john

EVANSTURF

Your best bet would be to stay at hotel on the south side of tallahassee and trailer to the local pit. Local camp grounds are not atv friendly around these parts. If you would like more information or maybe to meet up one weekend I would be happy to show you around. How many people are in your group?

Jimmy
HOnda 400ex Tag X5 bars, UMF Air Scoops, ShockWears

sykolincoln

can somebody redo that link, it dosnt come up for me, I'm not to far from there I might go soemtime
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

twitch

2007 Honda Rancher 400 AT
3000lb champion winch
k&n filter

myspace/captn__john

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com