Pipe for a wolverine 450

Started by Chuck_Norris, November 26, 2006, 02:12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck_Norris

what is the consensis on a decent Pipe for the Wolverine 450. I'd prefer to hear from owners who have swapped out their stockers not someone trying to raise their post count. Not looking for something loud and abnoxious great flow and low rumble, HMF maybe??

Alba450

Yes! HMF!

They make excellent pipes for all types of ATV's.  They are also really good for 4X4's.  They have a deep sound to them.  I think they are under 98 DB's +/-. 

If I were you i'd get a HMF~
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

Joedirt

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers