Walmart - Black Friday

Started by Mrs.Nightbreed, November 24, 2006, 07:45:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrs.Nightbreed

Have any of you been to the 5AM electronics sale at Walmart on the day after Thanksgiving? Today was my first time shopping the morning after and all can say is - WOW!

I got up at 4:15 and left and went to the Clermont Walmart (3 miles from home). I thought I was being slick and would be the first one there and OMG there was lines! People had been there since before 4! The other day when I mentioned this to my mom she told me to be careful because people get trampled. I thought she was being over dramatic. Boy was I wrong.

Well, I got what I came for and managed to hit Walmart, Toys R Us and the Mall and get home and everything hidden before Mike and the kids even got up  8) They are all still sleeping.

B.MURRAy

oh yeah, today is the busiest day for shopping haha.  Ive seen it on the news and man people were pushing people and everything. 

gearhead400

Yeah, crazy stuff. I wanted to go to walmart (2-3 miles away too) just to see the madness. lol
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

wheelie_boy

wow thats pretty early to go shopping. i cant even imagine waking up at 4 to shop at walmart.
05 kx 250f

yunt2ride

Whats funny is that probably most people was thinking they could put most of those items on Lay away and now Wal-Mart does not have Lay away. Could you imagine seeing all those people load up their buggies and head for the Lay away department only to find out they can't do that. LMAO
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Hondarider22

i got me a new tv for my room, a dvd player and a tv for our trailer!!!! woohoo feels like christmas  :P

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Hope mike dosent read this post he will be on a scavenger hunt around the house and the shop.

    That early shoping is crazy you take your life in your own hands doing that kind of stuff. :Wacko.gif
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Bigscrb15

Quote from: BIGWORM3699 on November 24, 2006, 11:46:05 AM
Hope mike dosent read this post he will be on a scavenger hunt around the house and the shop.

    That early shoping is crazy you take your life in your own hands doing that kind of stuff. :Wacko.gif

if hes like the rest of us guys she just needs to hide it all behind the cleaning stuff or her "feminine" products and we wont get close to either one.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Ida_Mann

My dad is the store's engineer for Bloomingdales at Millenia Mall and has to open the store at 5am on Black Friday every year,,,,he usually has to push people out of the way to get in the employee entrance and show the police his identification to get past the lines.

sorry ya'll, I'd rather stay at home and watch all the news reports of "Altamonte Mall's parking lot is 95% full......"

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

dynodon

Its not a pretty site to see !!!, Well, maybe it is. Kinda funny to watch how
aggressive these "old peaple" over this way can be !!
We were there at 4 am also, What a mad house
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com