very true

Started by dreth, November 21, 2006, 07:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreth

The Italian says,
"When I've a finished a makina da love withah my wife,  I go down and
gently tickle the back of her knees,  she floats 6 inches above a da
bed in ecstacy."


The Frenchman replies. 
zat is noting, when Ah've finished making ze love with ze wife,  Ah
kiss all ze way down her body, and zen    Ah lick za soles of her feet
wiz mah tongue,   and she floats 12 inches above ze bed in pure
ecstasy."

The redneck says,
"That aint nothing. When I've finished porkin the ole lady, I git out
of bed, walk over to the winder  and wipe my weener on the curtains. 
She hits the freakin' ceiling."

yunt2ride

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Fox17


MPTonyT

sounds like something Larry the Cable Guy would say.
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R

450rcrazy

I dont care who ya are thats funny

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com