results of round 5of the ssqsa at lakeland and photos

Started by honda_racer_130, November 21, 2006, 05:45:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

honda_racer_130

any one know all the results of round 5 at lakeland and photos

LostCause

We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

Ida_Mann

Quote from: honda_racer_130 on November 21, 2006, 05:45:21 AM
any one know all the results of round 5 at lakeland and photos

I've posted some photos in the photo section, let me know the number of the quad your'e looking for and I'll post a pic up.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

mx22

Round 5 results aru up on SSQSA . Now I see why you wanted them up Clay good job
                      Swede

honda_racer_130


Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."