World Of Warcraft?

Started by MachineDog, November 14, 2006, 10:17:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MachineDog

I have to ask if anyone else plays the game that's been keeping me off these forums. :o Seriously addicting once you play it a few times.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

klutchbuster400

After I found th sword of 1000 truths i pretty much stopped playing.

Hondarider22

oh god...i played it for about a month or 2 and got bored, #26yfz plays or used to,yamaha350r plays, ltz400RR plays way to much  ::)

KD 428

#3
OMG DONT PLAY IT!!! my friend started it and i havent seen him in a good 2 months(he lives across the street)!!! I tried it but fought the urge to play again! its brain washing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be careful lol
HONDA CRF450R

#26YFZ

wow you've gotta be kidding... the game is fun, thats why you want to play it so often. It's not brainwashing...

Hondarider22

Quote from: #26YFZ on November 14, 2006, 09:00:09 PM
wow you've gotta be kidding... the game is fun, thats why you want to play it so often. It's not brainwashing...

yea it actually is fun  ;)

MachineDog

Once you get into guilding it's a pretty smooth and fun experiance. Before around lvl 10-15 I'd say is the part where it's just mostly mindless grinding quests to get your xp up and help you learn the game, not to mention the fact that there's huge amounts of walking in those first few levels. I want a mount but I'll have to stick with cat form I guess. YFZ, do you have any characters on Uldaman?
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

WARRIOR350

Quote from: hondarider05 on November 14, 2006, 08:55:57 PM
OMG DONT PLAY IT!!! my friend started it and i havent seen him in a good 2 months(he lives across the street)!!! I tried it but fought the urge to play again! its brain washing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be careful lol
2 months, oh please! I havent seen my friend for 4 years because of runescape, and once he got tired of that he started playing this, its pure evil!

wheelie_boy

#8
i have been addicted to xbox live.  Gears of War and Battlefiled2 is all i need with my xboxlive to play for months.

05 kx 250f

klutchbuster400

I was playing xbox 360, ps3, and wii last night, Honestly I liked the ps2 more just becuase guitar hero 2 ws in their.
The 360 wsa crazy though, that game battlefield two was bad @ss

06 BaNsHeE

An1 play madden 07 on xbox 360?Liljorge187 is my gt add me if you wanna play.

wheelie_boy

dont play madden, but i allways play gears of war. gamertag: kfxkid
05 kx 250f

klutchbuster400

installin world of warcrast right now!

bluesman

GRAW AND RB6 VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joedirt

Anyone up for a game of manhunt?...outside in the woods?....Guess I am too old... ;)
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

klutchbuster400

Lvl 42, 30, and 20 :D I can never keep one character hehe

ppark350se

HAHA Adiciting you say ??? no way ive only got a :

70hunter
47priest
35mage
24warrior
22shaman
22druid
12warlock
11Paladin

All on "Hyjal" Hunter is in dungeon 3 gear i think 2-5. with felstalker bracers and belt. 2 daggers i forget wich both with 15agi. flying mount the works. 505agi  1600 ranged attack power.

But ive been thinking of selling my comp so I dont know if i would be playing near as much.
[url="http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet"]http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet[/url]

klutchbuster400

Quote from: ppark350se on May 18, 2007, 12:57:53 AM
HAHA Adiciting you say ??? no way ive only got a :

70hunter
47priest
35mage
24warrior
22shaman
22druid
12warlock
11Paladin

All on "Hyjal" Hunter is in dungeon 3 gear i think 2-5. with felstalker bracers and belt. 2 daggers i forget wich both with 15agi. flying mount the works. 505agi  1600 ranged attack power.

But ive been thinking of selling my comp so I dont know if i would be playing near as much.
By dungeon I'm assuming tier3?
What server you on?

ppark350se

Its not teir 3 its dungeon 3.

go to http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/items/armorsets/
click hunter. dawrf male. dungeon 3

and im on hyjal.
[url="http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet"]http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet[/url]

mudmonkey

 :Dead.gif   umm wow....(and thats not short for world of warcraft...its just wow  :o ) ....ive never played that game...but i know ALOT of people who r addicted to it lol
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

Kawa3

lol....


but my friend has 2 lvl 70 lock accts for sale if anyone wants to buy them ;D

and I have a lvl 50 priest and hunter and a few other chars with BC x-pack if anyone wants it for $45
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

mudmonkey

i dont really get it...sum1 explain it plz...??   ;D
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com