2007 12 Hours of Sebring Race.

Started by VForcedave, November 09, 2006, 08:14:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VForcedave

I know its a ways out but I just received my notice for tickets. They are also debuting the new Honda Acura (good for honda fans). They are also having the second race in St Pete 2 weeks later for the first time. The Audi R10 TDI (diesel car) continued  to kick butt. Looks like its will be a good time. For those that have never been to this race its a must see. There are several people on here that can attest to that.   
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

Fox17

i would love to go. those races are the best form of auto racing along with F1. i went and watched them practice in Daytona when my parents went shopping for something. it was a blast.

VForcedave

I love Nascar like everyone else but this is one exciting event. I went the first time last year and could not believe that the party started a week before and ran through the following weekend. The cars are awesome as well.
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: VForcedave on November 09, 2006, 08:47:39 AM
I love Nascar like everyone else but this is one exciting event. I went the first time last year and could not believe that the party started a week before and ran through the following weekend. The cars are awesome as well.

cars??? what cars???  what race??? I have been going to the 12 hours of Sebring since I was 15 and I never knew there was a race :o  GREAT PARTY THOUGH ;)

VForcedave

Its is possible to be there for a week and never see a race car. It looks more like Woodstock.
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

bigscrub79

I will be there this year, one way or the other. Havent been in several years and have had the itch to go back.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

ratrider44

My brother and I have been going since the early 1960's.  It really isn't a race as much as an event, kinda like the Indy 500, Kentucky Derby, Daytona 500.  There is good racing but the party is the reason you should go.  It is the 3rd weekend of March and has been for over 50 years, no reason to miss it. 
2003 Suzuki Z400

kawGIRL

Now that we have the ToyHauler I think we will be camping in Green Park next year :P
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Bigscrb15

we were thinking of taking our hauler and camping out thursday-sunday
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Mudneck

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on November 09, 2006, 01:27:20 PM
we were thinking of taking our hauler and camping out thursday-sunday

what is the date? I got a buddy who may be able to get us into LESCO PLANT....
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

kawGIRL

2nd or 3rd weekend in March ;) not sure the date yet
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

ratrider44

2003 Suzuki Z400

SomBch

GO   F-TROOP!!!!!      It wouldnt be Sebring without F-troop.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIUS AND STUPID IS THAT GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.

kawGIRL

Awww Yes F-Troop :) Terry Harms is a very old friend, we kinda lost touch since Bob passed (God Rest his sole  :'( )
Green Park is not the same anymore :(

Hey Josh if you camp in Green Park you have to be there on Wednesday to get campers in and can't leave till Sunday.

Hey Wacker it's March 14-17th this year.
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

SomBch

Terry is a super guy , and so are the rest of them.  We tried to get something going for the scca 24 hour race at moroso , years ago . We had the whole crew out there, and they shut us down. Those people blew a chance to make that race profitable and fun. Cause everybody knows its only half about the race and the rest is about the party!
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIUS AND STUPID IS THAT GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.

VForcedave

2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

RAD 450r

Ahhhhh man, I thought you guys were talking about a Maxxis 12 hours of America Race  ???
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

ucfneed2ride

This event/race is AWESOME! I went for the first time last year...as it is about 15 mins from my house. WOW! What a party. F-Troop is the SH!T!!! I camped with some friends that have been going for many years and we  had a blast. We camped on either turn 10 or 12. I really cant remember and everyone there treated us like family. Like people have already said, its not so much as a race as it is a party!  But, I do remember that diesel Audi whoopin some ass!!!! F-Toop rock on!
[url="http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg"]http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com