May I Earn Your Bussiness?

Started by AmericanRobster, November 09, 2006, 12:13:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmericanRobster

My name is Rob, and I want to earn your business.

I want to work for you by mowing your lawn, hauling away anything that needs to be hauled, I can also trim your trees, and detail your car, truck, or boat.

I own all equipment.

I have experience in all fields.

Reasonable rates.

I am located in St. Petersburg.

PM Me here if you have any questions.
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

UncleRico

Do you have a clean driving record?  Can you cary a firearm? Have you ever driven a limo before?

Is this part time work you're looking for or a full time gig?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

AmericanRobster

On November 25th I will be 21, and I do have a clean driving record. I am just looking for side work mainly part time to earn some extra cash.
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

Thrumud

I may need some help at my camp at River Ranch. 
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

AmericanRobster

What do you need done? Maybe we can work out a deal if you throw in some riding..

Possible trade for riding?
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

Sleazy_Rider78

Quote from: americanrobster on November 09, 2006, 04:44:28 PM
On November 25th I will be 21, and I do have a clean driving record. I am just looking for side work mainly part time to earn some extra cash.

21? where's the party?  My 21st was a blur of strippers, lap dances, alcohol, throwing up in a Denny's parking lot and an ostrich chasing me.  Good times.
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

AmericanRobster

I have a girlfriend so I can't party that hard. HAHA!!!!
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

Thrumud

Quote from: americanrobster on November 09, 2006, 06:39:59 PM
What do you need done? Maybe we can work out a deal if you throw in some riding..

Possible trade for riding?

We can work that out.  I will PM you soon - Deal !
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

AmericanRobster

2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

UncleRico

Quote from: Sleazy_Rider78 on November 09, 2006, 06:44:45 PM
21? where's the party?  My 21st was a blur of strippers, lap dances, alcohol, throwing up in a Denny's parking lot and an ostrich chasing me.  Good times.

Yeah, I remember that stripper you went home with...what was his name, Chip?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Bigscrb15

Quote from: UncleRico on November 09, 2006, 07:13:44 PM
Quote from: Sleazy_Rider78 on November 09, 2006, 06:44:45 PM
21? where's the party?  My 21st was a blur of strippers, lap dances, alcohol, throwing up in a Denny's parking lot and an ostrich chasing me.  Good times.

Yeah, I remember that stripper you went home with...what was his name, Chip?

I like how you left out the part that Chip was your stage name.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com