hey ladys

Started by devildog55, November 03, 2006, 01:06:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MuddFreak77

Quote from: garym on November 16, 2006, 02:13:00 PM
Quote from: MuddFreak77 on November 16, 2006, 01:10:47 AM

Hell I'm not staying with Gary when he has his boyfriend in the trailer.  The last time we were all out there I heard some strange barnyard noises coming from the back of his trailer, I was afraid to ask.

you dumba$$,  that was YOU on a ruffie

Sorry Gary that wasn't me, I remember all my nights at the ranch.........  Unlike some of us  LMAO
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

garym

Quote from: 450rcrazy on November 16, 2006, 01:08:57 AM
QuoteCrazy-If you're lucky we'll let you come along.

oh well screwed again I have never been lucky.I guess I can always hope for a first.lol
na, never mind...I won't say it on a open forum...restraint!!!

450rcrazy

go ahaed gary say it I can handle the ridacule

MuddFreak77

Quote from: 450rcrazy on November 16, 2006, 01:08:57 AM
QuoteCrazy-If you're lucky we'll let you come along.

oh well screwed again I have never been lucky.I guess I can always hope for a first.lol

Gary, I think it was Crazy who was in Paco's trailer when it was a rockin, and herer we all thought it was Brenda........
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

garym

could be....I will have to ask Paco....It still frightens me about all the farm animals bailing out the door of his trailer that morning..they all had their tails tucked between their legs running like raped apes

450rcrazy

who's Paco? and I think those may have been Rico's gerbals running around.was not there so I dont know for sure but I have heard stories.

garym

Quote from: garym on November 16, 2006, 04:23:00 PM
Quote from: 450rcrazy on November 16, 2006, 01:08:57 AM
QuoteCrazy-If you're lucky we'll let you come along.

oh well screwed again I have never been lucky.I guess I can always hope for a first.lol
na, never mind...I won't say it on a open forum...restraint!!!
screwed again???  that is what every guy in the world looks forward to.  The whole world revolves one thing...women got it and men want it :bow.gif

garym

Quote from: 450rcrazy on November 16, 2006, 04:34:37 PM
who's Paco? and I think those may have been Rico's gerbals running around.was not there so I dont know for sure but I have heard stories.
Paco is a guy (rico's cousin??) from my campsite w/ freak, QT, and Rusty at RR

450rcrazy

QuotePaco is a guy (rico's cousin??)

incest?

450rcrazy

got to get back to work I'll chat with yall later.

garym

relative, genetic mistake, I dont know...it must one of those family deals where the family tree looks like a telephone pole...Uncle Rico, Uncle Dad..coincidence?

MuddFreak77

Quote from: garym on November 16, 2006, 04:44:01 PM
relative, genetic mistake, I dont know...it must one of those family deals where the family tree looks like a telephone pole...Uncle Rico, Uncle Dad..coincidence?

Birthday Card that would be fitting to some walks of life.....

Happy Birthday Grandpa, Uncle, Dad, Brother!!!!!!!!!
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

450rcrazy

I'm hangin out in the ladies lounge from now on it's the most entertaining room in the house the rest of the sites been kinda dead lately.

450rcrazy

nuttins even happinin in da lounge must be kids eat free at the I-HOP night

garym

sorry to  disappoint...I only "work" during the day ;)

MuddFreak77

Quote from: garym on November 17, 2006, 01:43:46 PM
sorry to  disappoint...I only "work" during the day ;)

You don't even work then, hell another 90 minutes and you'll be sleepoing you old man!!!!!!   LMAO
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

garym

1) thats Mr.Old Man to you
2) I will be in siesta land in 53 minutes ;D

garym

Quote from: 450rcrazy on November 16, 2006, 11:03:40 PM
I'm hangin out in the ladies lounge from now on it's the most entertaining room in the house the rest of the sites been kinda dead lately.

I thought the closet was your room of choice? :stoogies.gif

MuddFreak77

Quote from: garym on November 17, 2006, 04:07:39 PM
2) I will be in siesta land in 53 minutes ;D

Ok Ok O really don't need to know what your goig to be doing with yourself in your office.  YOu know people have gotten fired for doing that kind of stuff     ;D ;) :o
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

garym

what a nice nap-I love working for the government ;D

450rcrazy

QuoteI thought the closet was your room of choice?


only if your sister is in there j/k 2:L

garym

freak,  crazy is requesting your presence :-*

450rcrazy

Quotefreak,  crazy is requesting your presence

thats the best comeback you could think of?

by the way what does CTM stand for?

MuddFreak77

Quote from: 450rcrazy on November 17, 2006, 08:27:49 PM
QuoteI thought the closet was your room of choice?


only if your sister is in there j/k 2:L

Hey Crazy, I'll give you my sister, she even comes with a handy dandy 7yo Beer Opener/Delivery Servent
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

450rcrazy

QuoteI'll give you my sister, she even comes with a handy dandy 7yo Beer Opener/Delivery Servent

Thats ok I'll pass but thanks for the offer.