hey ladys

Started by devildog55, November 03, 2006, 01:06:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garym

#100
Hey Rico, don't forget to ask your dad if it will always hurt your backside that much :-[

blupits04

No thanks I don't like playing hide and seek especially in the dark with two confused guys I mean I'm not a guy so I'm really not your type. :)  And who was that last statement for Gary?
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

garym

Quote from: UncleRico on November 15, 2006, 07:46:56 PM
Man, I haven't heard this much sex talk since I was in prison!


Me, personally, I'm waiting 'till I get married. I can't wait for my first time. It's gonna be awesome. I just hope I don't pass out from being so nervous.


I'm sure glad I waited.

Hey, where you been...I expected your voice a long time ago

garym

Quote from: blupits04 on November 15, 2006, 08:11:07 PM
No thanks I don't like playing hide and seek especially in the dark with two confused guys I mean I'm not a guy so I'm really not your type. :)  And who was that last statement for Gary?

clarification given

garym

Quote from: blupits04 on November 15, 2006, 08:11:07 PM
No thanks I don't like playing hide and seek especially in the dark with two confused guys I mean I'm not a guy so I'm really not your type. :)  And who was that last statement for Gary?

What do you mean I'm not your type?  You have no idea how good looking I am and I loooooove the little man in the boat!!

MuddFreak77

Quote from: garym on November 15, 2006, 08:23:52 PM
Quote from: blupits04 on November 15, 2006, 08:11:07 PM
No thanks I don't like playing hide and seek especially in the dark with two confused guys I mean I'm not a guy so I'm really not your type. :)  And who was that last statement for Gary?

What do you mean I'm not your type?  You have no idea how good looking I am and I loooooove the little man in the boat!!

I think that says it all.........
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

blupits04

Well to make this easy I'm married so I no longer have a type :) And Uh Surgeons can make the lil man in the boat on just about anybody these days  ;)
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

blupits04

And if you need proof just ask Rico he said freak had the littlest man in the boat he has ever seen.He was so small rico couldn't even knit him a sweater.



[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

MuddFreak77

Quote from: blupits04 on November 16, 2006, 12:44:16 AM
And if you need proof just ask Rico he said freak had the littlest man in the boat he has ever seen.He was so small rico couldn't even knit him a sweater.


that night was cold....  RICO you said you would never tell anyone   LOL
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

450rcrazy

Bluepitts you are cracken me up .You seem like good people we should all get together sometime and go riding.Were do you normally ride at?  ( freak im not talking sex now)

MuddFreak77

Quote from: 450rcrazy on November 16, 2006, 12:54:26 AM
Bluepitts you are cracken me up .You seem like good people we should all get together sometime and go riding.Were do you normally ride at?  ( freak im not talking sex now)

Crazy....   I usually do most of my riding somewhere in or around my house.    ;D ;)
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

450rcrazy

QuoteCrazy....   I usually do most of my riding somewhere in or around my house. 


by yourself with a magazine does'nt count

qt314nfla

#112
Gary do I need to have a talk w/ Mandi about your recent coming out next time we're at the ranch?

Blu we need to get another CTM ride going!!!!

Crazy-If you're lucky we'll let you come along.

Rico-when the hell are you going to make it out w/ us?

Freak well just nothing so say about him it's already been taken care of.

However Gary and Freak- I'm staying in Paco's trailer next time out at the ranch so you two can have some quality time alone.

450rcrazy

QuoteCrazy-If you're lucky we'll let you come along.

oh well screwed again I have never been lucky.I guess I can always hope for a first.lol

MuddFreak77

Quote from: QT314 on November 16, 2006, 01:05:30 AM
However Gary and Freak- I'm staying in Paco's trailer next time out at the ranch so you two can have some quality time alone.

Hell I'm not staying with Gary when he has his boyfriend in the trailer.  The last time we were all out there I heard some strange barnyard noises coming from the back of his trailer, I was afraid to ask.
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

blupits04

Hey freak this is Jody,I wrote the last post under bluepits name. Rico told me your man in the boat was a dumbazz he forgot to put the plug in .so he drowned.


450rcrazy  we usually ride when I'm not working where ever we can find a good spot.If you want to get together and go on a ride lit me know and I'll try and get a Saturday off.


he Freak I'd throw you a life preserver but I dont have a cheerio.sorry
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

blupits04

Hey Crazy buy a puppy and your automatically a honerary CTM crew memeber! And if you would like I can make you a shirt like I did Spongebob I mean Freak! As long as you don't mind being Patrick or squidward.. I'm debating on naming Rico or Dog as Mr.Crabs!!! lol
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

450rcrazy

I love puppies but I already have two and they are hard enough to keep up with ,although golden retriever's are a mere snack for a pitt bull.lol does this mean I cant be one of the crew :'(

blupits04

I'll tell you what if you still want to be part of the crew you will need to get ahold of Freak and beat up his man in the boat and bring us pics.Then you will be an official member.
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

450rcrazy

sorry im not going there.I am not getting any were near his man in the boat,I cant handle that serious amout of hazing to be part of the group.If you would have asked me pooh on his porch or pee on his car that would be one thing but this no it's just not worth it.I have to much self respect.If I beat up his man made man in the boat that would involve touching it euww.

qt314nfla

Quote from: blupits04 on November 16, 2006, 02:03:28 AM
Hey Crazy buy a puppy and your automatically a honerary CTM crew memeber! And if you would like I can make you a shirt like I did Spongebob I mean Freak! As long as you don't mind being Patrick or squidward.. I'm debating on naming Rico or Dog as Mr.Crabs!!! lol

LMFAO blu!  Awe crazy you are letting us down about your name. 

Quote from: blupits04 on November 16, 2006, 02:18:36 AM
I'll tell you what if you still want to be part of the crew you will need to get ahold of Freak and beat up his man in the boat and bring us pics.Then you will be an official member.
Come on how crazy can you really be if you can't step up to the plate?

blupits04

I'll throw in the shoulder length gloves so you won't actually be touching skin to Boat :)
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

450rcrazy

QuoteAwe crazy you are letting us down about your name.

I'm crazy not stupid ;D

garym

#123
Quote from: QT314 on November 16, 2006, 01:05:30 AM
Gary do I need to have a talk w/ Mandi about your recent coming out next time we're at the ranch?

Blu we need to get another CTM ride going!!!!

Crazy-If you're lucky we'll let you come along.

Rico-when the hell are you going to make it out w/ us?

Freak well just nothing so say about him it's already been taken care of.

However Gary and Freak- I'm staying in Paco's trailer next time out at the ranch so you two can have some quality time alone.



1) leave the wife out of this(besides, for the record, I have no interest joining a in  sausage festival)
2) pits, you are a riot
3) crazy, I feel for ya but you heard the boss
4) Rico....enough said
5) Freak....enough said
6) QT, staying in Paco's trailer???you better think about what you just said and the amount of $$$ it is going to take for psych counseling after being with him and all the farm animals overnight...but then again, you are probably into that kind of thing...

garym

Quote from: MuddFreak77 on November 16, 2006, 01:10:47 AM
Quote from: QT314 on November 16, 2006, 01:05:30 AM
However Gary and Freak- I'm staying in Paco's trailer next time out at the ranch so you two can have some quality time alone.

Hell I'm not staying with Gary when he has his boyfriend in the trailer.  The last time we were all out there I heard some strange barnyard noises coming from the back of his trailer, I was afraid to ask.

you dumba$$,  that was YOU on a ruffie