Main Menu

rv

Started by snowmanzz13, October 31, 2006, 09:54:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snowmanzz13

any body ever rent an rv? do you know of any good places to rent from? thanks, looking to rent one for thanksgiving weekend
banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

snowmanzz13

and by the way, i'm located in south florida, broward county thanks for any info ;D
banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

Sleazy_Rider78

www.cruiseamerica.com 
www.usarvrentals.com

both have rental locations in fort lauderdale.  I have never rented an RV before but I see the cruise america rentals every once in a while.
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

dnigels

I don't rent those because of the big red letters on the side "CRUISEAMERICA RENTAL". Gives me a complex!
'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 [url="//ext.cab"]Ext.cab[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com