OK who's got the hook up ?

Started by debatethis, October 30, 2006, 02:50:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

debatethis

I'm about to be in the market for some aftermarket shocks. I know I've spoken to a couple people that used to have connections with Elka. If anyone can hook me up with a good price let me know.

Cain
The world is filled with hypocrites and martyrs....the difference is one has the nerve to stand tall against injustice while the other uses injustice to stand tall

"I don't trust anything that bleeds for 4 days and doesn't die "

floridaatv.com Home of the Short Bus !

devildog55

holla if you hear me uuhhh. i just had to say it. aint got no shocks though, sorry.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." GEORGE ORWELL

310R_Dude

#2
I have set of Long Travel Elka's(front/rear with Link) for an 04/05 YFZ.

Do you have an 04/05 YFZ?

Oh I forgot...  valved for 175lb rider.
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

175 lbs. isnt enough so they wont work for cain  ::)


   Try Dreth or ATP both carry Elka at a good price. Sorry man had to say it
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

450R_Matt

That 175 would be good for Cains Head.... :o

ATP is a good hook up for some new FOX shocks. :D
Dreth can get good prices on Elkas.. ;)
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur